Microsoft KB Archive/108088
PRB: SET SYSMENU OFF Disables CTRL+T
The information in this article applies to:
In a program file, when the SET SYSMENU OFF command is issued followed by the BROWSE command, the CTRL+T shortcut key combination does not mark the record for deletion or undelete a record previously marked for deletion, as expected. With SET SYSMENU OFF, pressing CTRL+T instead deletes the field or part of the field of the record you are currently on.
To work around this problem, do the following:
1. Type the following commands in a program file called TEST2.PRG:
IF DELETED() = .T. RECALL ELSE DELETE ENDIF
2. In the Command window, issue the following command:
ON KEY LABEL ctrl+t DO test2.prg
3. Type the following commands in a program file called TEST.PRG:
SET SYSMENU OFF USE customer.dbf BROWSE CLOSE ALL SET SYSMENU ON
4. In the Command window, issue the following command:
5. When the Browse window appears, press CTRL+T. Note that the record will
now toggle the between deleted and not deleted.
Additional reference words: FoxDos FoxWin 2.00 2.50 2.50a 2.50b control+t hot key hotkey KBCategory: kbprg kbprb KBSubcategory: FxprgBrowse
Last Reviewed: June 27, 1995