Microsoft KB Archive/108075
Article ID: 108075
Article Last Modified on 8/15/2005
- Microsoft Excel 95 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Excel 5.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Excel 4.0a
- Microsoft Excel 4.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Excel 3.0 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q108075
On a Microsoft Excel worksheet or chart, bitmap images such as drawing objects and pasted graphics appear in print preview but do not print to a pen-based plotter.
Pen-based plotter devices cannot print bitmap images.
Pen-based plotter devices are capable of printing Windows Metafile images. To insert a Windows Metafile picture in Microsoft Excel version 5.0, do the following:
- Select the worksheet or chart you want to insert the picture on.
- From the Insert menu, choose Picture, and from the File Name list, select a picture that is in the Windows Metafile format
(.WMF extension) and choose OK.
Additional query words: 4.00a