Microsoft KB Archive/107630
Article ID: 107630
Article Last Modified on 8/15/2005
- Microsoft Publisher 2.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Works 3.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Works 4.5 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Works 4.5a
- Microsoft Works 4.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Works 4.0a
- Microsoft Publisher 3.0 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q107630
If Publisher and Works are both installed on your system, your ClipArt Gallery will contain both Publisher clipart and Works for Windows clipart.
When you insert Works clipart into your document, the size of the graphic will be approximately 1 inch by 1 inch. When you insert Publisher clipart in your document, the picture will automatically expand to fill the available space between the margins.
Resize the clipart in Works using the following steps:
- From the View menu, click Zoom.
- Select a very small scale, such as 50%. This way you can see the entire page.
- Click the object, and use the resize handles to scale it to the size you want.
This is the correct behavior of Publisher clipart, which is designed to automatically fill the picture box or text frame that it is inserted into. Because the text frame in Works for Windows consists of the entire page, the picture fills the entire area.
Keywords: kbhowto kbprb KB107630