Microsoft KB Archive/107592
Article ID: 107592
Article Last Modified on 1/21/2000
- Microsoft Works 3.0 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q107592
You can duplicate labels (information that is not part of a field or a fieldname) in a database form by dragging the label to a new location while holding down the CTRL key, using the following steps:
- Create a database form and type a label.
- Highlight the label with your mouse.
- While holding down the CTRL key, press and hold down the left mouse button and drag the cursor to the place where you would like the duplicate label to be placed.
- Release the left mouse button and a copy of the label will appear in the new position.
NOTE: This process requires a mouse. If you do not have a mouse, you will need to type the label over again to duplicate it because there is not a keyboard command.
Additional query words: kbhowto labels copying copy duplicates
Keywords: kbhowto KB107592