Microsoft KB Archive/107531
Article ID: 107531
Article Last Modified on 11/24/2003
- Microsoft Works 3.0 Multimedia Edition
- Microsoft Bookshelf 1993 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Bookshelf 94 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Bookshelf 95 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q107531
When you choose the Find Information button on the toolbar or Find Information from the Edit menu, the Bookshelf button in the Find Information dialog box may be unavailable (dimmed).
The Works 3.0 multimedia edition has the capability of integrating with Bookshelf, assuming your system meets the following conditions:
- The BSHELF93.EXE file is located in the WINDOWS directory. Works for Windows checks for this file when it is started.
NOTE: Later versions of Bookshelf, including Bookshelf 1994 and 1995, install BSHELF93.EXE also, to maintain compatibility with programs such as Works 3.0. In these cases, BSHELF93.EXE is used as a link to the currently installed version of Bookshelf.
- You are running Bookshelf 1993, 1994 or 1995.
Additional query words: mmtitles mm media gray grayed greyed grey greyed-out grayed-out out dark can[ASCII 146]t use inactive