Microsoft KB Archive/107105
Article ID: 107105
Article Last Modified on 10/30/2006
- Microsoft Mail Gateway for IBM PROFS and OfficeVision 3.1
- Microsoft Mail Gateway for IBM PROFS and OfficeVision 3.2
- Microsoft Mail Gateway for IBM PROFS and OfficeVision 3.3
- Microsoft Mail Gateway for IBM PROFS and OfficeVision 3.4
This article was previously published under Q107105
Messages sent from Microsoft Mail Gateway to IBM PROFS and OfficeVision to Microsoft Mail for PC Networks are routed through the RSCS and secondary RSCS machines to the MSGATE VMID's reader.
The format of the received message is:
======================================================================== MSG:FROM: JOHNDOE --VMSP6 TO: ADMIN --PROFS30 05/13/93 22:27:06 To: ADMIN --PROFS30 FROM: Subject: Testing rdr file This is a test of the reader file This is a test. Testing rdr file
The sender's and recipient's addresses are in the first two lines.
To examine a message in this format, extract it from the VM side of the PROFS gateway using these steps:
- Stop host access by typing HX.
- Send a message from a PROFS/OV account.
- Check the MSGATE ID's reader and receive the file.
This is a normal text file and can be examined for any problems.
Additional query words: 3.10 3.1 3.20 3.2 3.30 3.3 3.40 3.4