Microsoft KB Archive/107090
Article ID: 107090
Article Last Modified on 10/30/2006
- Microsoft Mail Gateway for IBM PROFS and OfficeVision 3.0
- Microsoft Mail Gateway for IBM PROFS and OfficeVision 3.1
- Microsoft Mail Gateway for IBM PROFS and OfficeVision 3.2
- Microsoft Mail Gateway for IBM PROFS and OfficeVision 3.3
This article was previously published under Q107090
The host access component of Microsoft Mail Gateway to PROFS and OfficeVision uses two custom Gateway EXIT executables to set To and From addresses on messages between the host and the MS mail systems.
Use this query to verify that the EXITs are properly installed and enabled:
SM MSRSCS Q SYS EXIT
If all is well, the system responds:
EXIT 2 enabled
EXIT 15 enabled
If you have problems with the EXITs, do this:
- Make sure the EXITs are being turned on in the MSRSCS machine's RSCS CONFIG file. Look for these two lines:
EXIT 2 ON CSIEXIT2
EXIT 15 ON CSIEXITF
- Make sure your RSCS system has the correct EXITs installed. Use COMPARE to match the CSIEXIT LOADLIB installed on the MSRSCS's 191 disk against the CSIEXIT2 and CSIEXIT3 LOADLIBs on the 193 disk. If you find discrepancies, copy the EXITs from the VMID's 193 disk. If you think an EXIT is corrupt, upload an original version from the installation diskettes.
Host Access and Distribution Manager for IBM PROFS and OfficeVision: VM Administrator's Guide.
Additional query words: 3.00 3.0 3.10 3.1 3.20 3.2 3.30 3.3