Microsoft KB Archive/106726
Article ID: 106726
Article Last Modified on 10/2/2003
- Microsoft FORTRAN PowerStation 1.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Fortran PowerStation 1.0a for MS-DOS
This article was previously published under Q106726
Assumed size arrays do not display in a Watch or Locals window; instead, one of the following errors is displayed:
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in FORTRAN PowerStation versions 1.0 and 1.0a.
This is not a problem in FORTRAN PowerStation 32.
To demonstrate the problem:
- Build the sample code with the project in debug mode.
- Set a breakpoint on the print statement and then GO (press F5).
- In the Watch window, type the following:
A <press the DOWN ARROW key> A(1) <press the UP ARROW key> <ENTER>
- The following is displayed:
CV1255 Message: no data members
a(1) = EE0037 Error: Array subscript out of bounds.
- In the Locals window, press ENTER and the following is displayed: [BP+0008]-DIM A CV1255 Message: no data members
real*4 x(10) x = 3.14 call sub (x) end subroutine sub (a) real*4 a(*) a(1) = 1.2 print*, a(1) end
Additional query words: nofpsnt 1.00