Microsoft KB Archive/105644
Article ID: 105644
Article Last Modified on 1/18/2007
- Microsoft Access 1.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Access 1.1 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Access 2.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Access 95 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Access 97 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q105644
Moderate: Requires basic macro, coding, and interoperability skills.
If you turn off system messages with a SetWarnings macro action, system messages will be off only while that macro or set of macro actions is running.
Microsoft Access turns the display of system messages back on when the macro containing the SetWarnings action is finished.
This behavior is by design.
For more information about the SetWarnings action, search the Help Index for "SetWarnings," or ask the Microsoft Access 97 Office Assistant.
Additional query words: set warning echo
Keywords: kbprb KB105644