Microsoft KB Archive/105527
Article ID: 105527
Article Last Modified on 10/30/2006
- Microsoft Mail Gateway to X.400 2.1
- Microsoft Mail Gateway to X.400 3.0
- Microsoft Mail Gateway to X.400 3.2
- Microsoft Mail for PC Networks 2.1
- Microsoft Mail for PC Networks 3.0
- Microsoft Mail for PC Networks 3.2
This article was previously published under Q105527
The BODYPART.CFG file of Microsoft Mail Gateway to X.400 can be used to control the encoding of attachments originated by a version 2.1, 3.0 or 3.2 Microsoft Mail for PC Networks user.
Here are the bodyparts supported by the Mail for PC Networks product, and how they are tagged in the X.400 message.
Type Tag ---- --- IA5 0 T61 5 ISO6937 13 (MS Mail to X.400 Gateway v3.2 only) BIN 14
Microsoft Mail to X.400 Gateway Administrator's Guide, v3.0, pps 59-60.
Additional query words: 2.10 2.1 3.00 3.0 3.20 3.2