Microsoft KB Archive/105240
Current User May Lose Focus in Windows NT User Manager
The information in this article applies to:
- Microsoft Windows NT Server version 3.1
- Microsoft Windows NT Workstation version 3.1
- Microsoft Windows NT Advanced Server, version 3.1
In Windows NT, when you are editing the details for a particular user in the User Manager, the focus (or highlight of the user name) may be lost and applied to another user.
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in Windows NT version 3.1 and Windows NT Advanced Server version 3.1. We are researching this problem and will post new information here in the Microsoft Knowledge Base as it becomes available.
Steps to Reproduce Problem
- Open the User Manager from the Administrative Tools group.
- Select a user and open (double-click) the Properties of that user.
- Enter new information for the Full Name or Description and then choose the OK button.
The highlight may now be focused on another User.
User Manager may also lose its focus in other functions.
Additional query words: prodnt
Keywords : kbtool
Issue type :
Technology : kbWinNTsearch kbWinNTWsearch kbWinNTW310 kbWinNTSsearch kbWinNTS310 kbWinNTAdvSerSearch kbWinNTAdvServ310 kbWinNTS310xsearch kbWinNT310xSearch kbWinNTW310Search
Last Reviewed: October 27, 2000