Microsoft KB Archive/105160
Chinon CD-ROM Does Not Recognize Disk Changes
The information in this article applies to:
- Microsoft Windows NT Server version 3.1
- Microsoft Windows NT Workstation version 3.1
- Microsoft Windows NT Advanced Server, version 3.1
The Chinon 431 CD-ROM drive does not recognize disk changes.
Chinon has posted a file CDAUDIO.EXE on their BBS that resolves the disk change issue. You can connect with the Chinon BBS is at (310) 320-4160.
Steps to Reproduce Problem
- View a directory of a CD-ROM in the Chinon 431 drive.
- Replace the CD-ROM disc with another CD-ROM disc and view the directory of the CD-ROM drive again.
The directory listed is the directory of the first CD-ROM disk.
The products included here are manufactured by vendors independent of Microsoft; we make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding these products' performance or reliability.
Additional query words: prodnt
Keywords : kb3rdparty
Issue type :
Technology : kbWinNTsearch kbWinNTWsearch kbWinNTW310 kbWinNTSsearch kbWinNTS310 kbWinNTAdvSerSearch kbWinNTAdvServ310 kbWinNTS310xsearch kbWinNT310xSearch kbWinNTW310Search
Last Reviewed: October 27, 2000