Microsoft KB Archive/105060
Article ID: 105060
Article Last Modified on 5/6/2003
- Microsoft MS-DOS 3.1
- Microsoft MS-DOS 3.2 Standard Edition
- Microsoft MS-DOS 3.21 Standard Edition
- Microsoft MS-DOS 3.3 Standard Edition
- Microsoft MS-DOS 3.3a
- Microsoft MS-DOS 4.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft MS-DOS 4.01 Standard Edition
- Microsoft MS-DOS 5.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft MS-DOS 5.0a
- Microsoft MS-DOS 6.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft MS-DOS 6.22 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q105060
This information applies to both Microsoft DoubleSpace and Microsoft DriveSpace. For MS-DOS 6.22, use DRVSPACE in place of DBLSPACE for commands and filenames.
MS-DOS-based versions of Lotus 1-2-3 versions 3.x may be unable to correctly access floppy disks when SHARE is loaded.
This problem does not occur with Windows-based versions of Lotus 1-2-3.
To work around this problem, do not run SHARE and Lotus 1-2-3 simultaneously when you need to access floppy disks.
For more information, contact Lotus.
Lotus 1-2-3 is manufactured by Lotus Development Corporation, a vendor independent of Microsoft; we make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this product's performance or reliability.
Additional query words: 3.00 3.10 3.20 3.21 3.22 3.30 3.30a 4.00 4.01 4.01a 5.00 5.00a 6.00 6.20 dblspace automount diskette