Microsoft KB Archive/104471
PSS ID Number: 104471
Article Last Modified on 6/24/2004
The information in this article applies to:
- Microsoft FoxBASE+ for Macintosh 2.01
This article was previously published under Q104471
If a text region is defined with three or fewer lines vertically, the error message
Resize the text region to contain at least four lines vertically and regenerate the format file.
Steps to Reproduce Problem
- Create or use a database that contains a memo field.
- From the File menu, choose New, and select Form.
- Select the text region tool. Create a text region approximately 2 inches wide and 2 lines high.
- From the Program menu, choose Generate. Choose the Format File button, and then choose OK. Name the file SCROLBAR and then choose OK.
- In the Command window, type the following commands:
SET FORMAT TO scrolbar
error will occur.
Additional query words: 2.01 foxbase+/mac errmsg err msg
Technology: kbAudDeveloper kbFoxBASE201Mac kbFoxBASESearch kbFoxproSearch kbHWMAC kbOSMAC