Microsoft KB Archive/104260
PRB: "Variable CPSRNAME Not Found" in SetupWizard
The information in this article applies to:
The error message "Variable CPSRNAME not found" will appear if compression is interrupted while the SetupWizard is running.
To correct this problem:
1. From the File menu, choose Open.
2. In the FOXPROW\WIZARD subdirectory will be the SETUP.PJX project.
Select this file and choose the Open button.
3. Select the DKSETUP program (it will have a dot next to it), and
choose the Edit button.
4. When this program opens, choose Find from the Edit menu. In the
Look For box, type "cpsrname" (without the quotation marks), and press ENTER. You will find the line: DELETE FILE (addbs(m.g_cprsdir) + cpsrname)
5. Change "cpsrname" to read "cprsname" (without the quotation marks). 6. Close the DKSETUP program and rebuild the application.
Additional reference words: FoxWin 2.50 2.50a DK compress errmsg err msg KBCategory: kbsetup kbprg kberrmsg kbprb KBSubcategory: FxtoolDk
Last Reviewed: June 27, 1995