Microsoft KB Archive/104229
Problems with Quattro Pro for Windows Under Windows NT
The information in this article applies to:
- Microsoft Windows NT Server version 3.1
- Microsoft Windows NT Workstation version 3.1
- Microsoft Windows NT Advanced Server, version 3.1
The following problems may occur when you run Quattro Pro for Windows under Windows NT:
- You cannot print multiple copies of a file.
- The left border of graphs are missing when printed.
- The borders next to continuous agenda items are missing.
- The @DATEVALUE() macro may not work. You can work around this problem by changing the date and time settings in Quattro Pro for Windows.
- Selected charts in Slide Show Editor do not appear.
- Speed buttons are not displayed under certain circumstances.
Additional query words: prodnt
Keywords : kb3rdparty
Issue type :
Technology : kbWinNTsearch kbWinNTWsearch kbWinNTW310 kbWinNTSsearch kbWinNTS310 kbWinNTAdvSerSearch kbWinNTAdvServ310 kbWinNTS310xsearch kbWinNT310xSearch kbWinNTW310Search
Last Reviewed: October 27, 2000