Microsoft KB Archive/104228
Problems With Photoshop Under Windows NT
The information in this article applies to:
- Microsoft Windows NT Server version 3.1
- Microsoft Windows NT Workstation version 3.1
- Microsoft Windows NT Advanced Server, version 3.1
The following problems may occur when you run Photoshop under Windows NT:
- When you restore a new image window, the other image windows become garbled due to a palette problem.
- After you disable the preview option, adjusting the output levels of a picture still affects the picture.
- A general protection (GP) fault occurs when you load a pattern.
- You are unable to copy more than one screen shot into Photoshop.
- In 16 color mode, the paint brush image (displaying the angle and roundness of the paint brush) is garbled (grayed and striped).
- Choosing the Histogram option may terminate Photoshop.
Additional query words: prodnt
Keywords : kb3rdparty
Issue type :
Technology : kbWinNTsearch kbWinNTWsearch kbWinNTW310 kbWinNTSsearch kbWinNTS310 kbWinNTAdvSerSearch kbWinNTAdvServ310 kbWinNTS310xsearch kbWinNT310xSearch kbWinNTW310Search
Last Reviewed: October 27, 2000