Microsoft KB Archive/104019
Article ID: 104019
Article Last Modified on 11/1/2006
- Microsoft Windows NT Advanced Server 3.1
- Microsoft Windows NT Workstation 3.1
This article was previously published under Q104019
If you use AT to specify a command with extended characters, the extended characters may not be displayed properly in the command list generated by the AT command.
Steps to Reproduce Problem
- Start the Schedule service with Control Panel, Services.
- Open a command prompt (CMD.EXE) from the Main group and enter the following command
AT 12:00 NET SEND TEST <extchar>
- Type AT and press ENTER to display the AT command list.
The <extchar> will not display properly in the AT command list.
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in Windows NT version 3.1 and Windows NT Advanced Server version 3.1. We are researching this problem and will post new information here in the Microsoft Knowledge Base as it becomes available.
Additional query words: prodnt