Microsoft KB Archive/104015
Vector Fonts May Be Drawn Outside an Application's Window
The information in this article applies to:
- Microsoft Windows NT Server version 3.1
- Microsoft Windows NT Workstation version 3.1
- Microsoft Windows NT Advanced Server, version 3.1
In Windows NT, vector fonts may be drawn outside the window of the application in which they should be displayed.
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in Windows NT version 3.1 and Windows NT Advanced Server version 3.1. We are researching this problem and will post new information here in the Microsoft Knowledge Base as it becomes available.
Steps to Reproduce Problem
- In the Accessories group, open Write.
- From the Character menu, choose Fonts. Choose the Script font with a size of 127 and then choose OK.
- Type a lowercase letter j.
The "j" appears over the window border of Write.
Additional query words: prodnt
Keywords : kbtool
Issue type :
Technology : kbWinNTsearch kbWinNTWsearch kbWinNTW310 kbWinNTSsearch kbWinNTS310 kbWinNTAdvSerSearch kbWinNTAdvServ310 kbWinNTS310xsearch kbWinNT310xSearch kbWinNTW310Search
Last Reviewed: October 27, 2000