Microsoft KB Archive/103928
Article ID: 103928
Article Last Modified on 10/31/2006
- Microsoft Windows NT Advanced Server 3.1
This article was previously published under Q103928
Under Windows NT Advanced Server Services for Macintosh (SFM), a mouse or other pointing device is required to browse through connected users in the Confirm Volume Removal dialog box.
Steps to Reproduce Problem
- From File Manager, create a MacFile volume named Test.
- From a Macintosh computer, connect a user to the volume named Test.
- In File Manager, choose Remove Volumes from the MacFile menu.
- Select Test and choose OK.
- Choose Yes when asked, "Are you sure you want to remove the selected Macintosh-Accessible volume(s)?"
- When the Confirm Volume Removal dialog box appears, there is no way to change focus to the section that lists all the connected users without a mouse. Thus, if more Users are connected than can be shown in the window, there is no way to scroll through the list of Users.
To resolve this problem, upgrade to Windows NT Server version 3.5.
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in Windows NT Advanced Server version 3.1. This problem was corrected in Windows NT Server version 3.5.
Additional query words: prodnt
Keywords: kbinterop KB103928