Microsoft KB Archive/103926
Help May Print Duplicate Last Line on Following Page
The information in this article applies to:
- Microsoft Windows NT Server version 3.1
- Microsoft Windows NT Workstation version 3.1
- Microsoft Windows NT Advanced Server, version 3.1
When you are printing from the Windows NT Help system, if the topic to be printed is going to take more than one printed page, the last line printed on each page is repeated on at the top of the next page.
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in Windows NT version 3.1 and Windows NT Advanced Server version 3.1. We are researching this problem and will post new information here in the Microsoft Knowledge Base as it becomes available.
Steps to Reproduce Problem
- Open the Windows NT Help system from the Main program group.
- Choose Command Reference Help.
- In the Commands window, choose Backup. (The topic is not important, but choose a topic that will use more than one page to print completely.)
- From the File menu in the Command Reference window, choose Print Topic.
Notice the last line on the first printed page is repeated on the second printed page.
Additional query words: prodnt
Keywords : kbtool
Issue type :
Technology : kbWinNTsearch kbWinNTWsearch kbWinNTW310 kbWinNTSsearch kbWinNTS310 kbWinNTAdvSerSearch kbWinNTAdvServ310 kbWinNTS310xsearch kbWinNT310xSearch kbWinNTW310Search
Last Reviewed: October 27, 2000