Microsoft KB Archive/103753
No Tractor Feed Option for Epson T-1000 Printer Driver
The information in this article applies to:
- Microsoft Windows versions 3.1, 3.11
- Microsoft Windows for Workgroups version 3.11
- Microsoft Word for Windows, versions 1.0, 1.1, 1.1a, 2.0, 2.0a, 2.0a-CD, 2.0b, 2.0c
- Microsoft Excel for Windows, versions 3.0, 4.0
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Windows, version 3.0
When you use version 2.21 of the Epson 9-pin printer driver (EPSON9.DRV) with the Epson T-1000 printer, the Tractor Feed paper source setting is unavailable. The only paper source option available is Manual Feed.
By contrast, if you use this printer driver with one of the other supported printers, such as an Epson FX series printer, the Tractor Feed paper source setting is available.
The Tractor Feed option for the Epson T-1000 printer is missing from version 2.21 of EPSON9.DRV.
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in version 2.21 of the Epson 9-pin printer driver.
Additional query words: 1.10a 2.00a 2.00a-CD 2.00b macppt winppt 2.00c 3.10 w4wprint dmp dot matrix missing wfw wfwg
Version : WINDOWS:1.0,1.1,1.1a,2.0,2.0a,2.0a-CD,2.0b,2.0c,3.0,3.1,3.11,4.0
Platform : WINDOWS
Issue type :
Last Reviewed: December 4, 1999