Microsoft KB Archive/103575
Paper Size List Box in Print Setup Too Narrow for Text
The information in this article applies to:
In FoxPro for Windows, the Paper Size list box in the Print Setup dialog box (on the File menu) does not display the complete text of lengthy paper size descriptions. Since the list box is too narrow, the information on the various paper sizes is truncated.
To display the unabridged text description of the chosen item:
1. In the Windows 3.1 Program Manager, choose the Control Panel icon
in the Main group.
2. Choose the Printer icon and set the default printer to the
appropriate printer driver.
3. Choose the Setup button. 4. Click the Paper Size list box and note the complete size
Steps to Reproduce Behavior
1. Load the HP LaserJet IIIsi PostScript printer driver as the default
printer for FoxPro for Windows.
2. From the File menu, choose Print Setup. Under Paper, click the Size
list box, and note that the Envelope Monarch 3 7/8 X 7 1/2 entry is truncated.
Additional reference words: FoxWin 2.50 2.50a cut off shortened popup pop- up listbox drop-down KBCategory: kbdisplay KBSubcategory: FxprintDriver
Last Reviewed: June 26, 1995