Microsoft KB Archive/103515
Article ID: 103515
Article Last Modified on 10/30/2006
- Microsoft Exchange Electronic Forms Designer 5.0, when used with:
- Microsoft Mail for PC Networks 3.0
- Microsoft Mail for PC Networks 3.2
This article was previously published under Q103515
With version 1.0 of Microsoft Electronic Forms Designer, you may receive the following error message when you choose Route from the File menu in Microsoft Word for Windows:
This error can occur when you attempt to route a Word template.
You can only use the Route command to route standard Microsoft Word documents. You cannot route a template file from within Word.
To route a Microsoft Word template, the file must be attached in the Routing form. To do this, perform the following steps:
- Start Microsoft Mail.
- From the Mail menu, choose Select An E-Form.
- From the list of available electronic forms (E-forms), select Routing Form. Choose OK.
- In the Routing Form, choose the Attach File To Review button. Locate the desired Word template and choose OK to attach it to the form.
- Address the form, add any additional instructions, and choose Send.
Additional query words: 1.00