Microsoft KB Archive/103382
Article ID: 103382
Article Last Modified on 10/30/2006
- Microsoft Mail for PC Networks 3.0
- Microsoft Mail for PC Networks 3.0b
- Microsoft Mail for PC Networks 3.2
This article was previously published under Q103382
When you try to delete a folder, the following error message may appear:
To resolve this problem, do one of the following:
- Only the person who created the folder (the owner) can delete the folder, unless he or she granted delete privileges when the folder was created. The administrator can use the Administrator program (ADMIN.EXE) to find out who created the folder and then ask the user to delete the folder. The administrator can also remove the user's rights to create shared folders.
- Verify the rights and ownership of all files, especially in the following directories:
- Check for shared folders on the server, and limit the file sharing through the network operating system.
Additional query words: 3.00 3.0b 3.20 errmsg notice73 admin