Microsoft KB Archive/102731
PRB: RQBE and SHIFT+Arrow Keys to Select Multiple Options
2.50 2.50a WINDOWS kbprg kbprb
The information in this article applies to:
Using Windows-style keystrokes in the Output Fields list box does not deselect items like it does in the list boxes in the RQBE Select Fields dialog box.
This behavior is by design.
Steps to Reproduce Behavior
1. In the Command window, issue the following command:
set keycomp to windows
2. Create a new query. 3. Enter the OUTPUT FIELDS LIST dialog box.
4. Use the SPACEBAR to make an initial selection.
5. Select fields by holding down the SHIFT key and pressing the DOWN
6. Deselect the fields by continuing to hold down the SHIFT key, and
press the UP ARROW key to deselect the fields.
The fields are not deselected. Additional reference words: FoxWin 2.50 2.50a RQBE SET KEYCOMP KBCategory: kbprg kbprb KBSubcategory: FxtoolRqbe
Keywords : FxtoolRqbe Version : 2.50 2.50a Platform : WINDOWS
Last Reviewed: April 30, 1996