Microsoft KB Archive/102299
Article ID: 102299
Article Last Modified on 10/30/2006
- Microsoft Mail Gateway to X.400 2.1
- Microsoft Mail Gateway to X.400 3.0
- Microsoft Mail Gateway to X.400 3.2
This article was previously published under Q102299
Here is a list of the system requirements for versions 2.1, 3.0, and 3.2 of Microsoft Mail Gateway to X.400:
- The number of file handles must be set to a minimum of 30. (In the CONFIG.SYS file, set files=30.)
- You must have 430K of available conventional RAM.
- You must have at least 5 MB of free disk space. When the Microsoft Mail Gateway to X.400 sends an X.400 message, it makes a temporary copy of that message on the computer that is running the Gateway (or wherever the TEMP environment variable points to).
The mail/gateway administrator should try to anticipate a user's largest message and make sure slightly more free disk space is available.
Additional query words: 2.10 3.00 3.20