Microsoft KB Archive/102155
Article ID: 102155
Article Last Modified on 12/2/2003
- Microsoft Visual C++ 1.0 Professional Edition
- Microsoft Visual C++ 1.5 Professional Edition
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2.0 Professional Edition
- Microsoft Visual C++ 4.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Visual C++ 4.1 Subscription
This article was previously published under Q102155
According to the online help, an application should not process either the BN_DISABLE or BN_DOUBLECLICKED notification. The documentation recommends that new applications should use the BS_OWNERDRAW button style and information in the DRAWITEMSTRUCT structure.
These statements are incorrect and should be ignored. Even though an application can create the same behavior using an owner-draw button, it is not necessary to do so.
Keywords: kbdocerr kbarttypeinf KB102155