Microsoft KB Archive/101690
Article ID: 101690
Article Last Modified on 8/16/2005
- Microsoft Publisher 2.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Publisher 2.0a
- Microsoft Publisher 3.0 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q101690
You can format a table to have BorderArt around it. You cannot, however, frame an individual cell or selection of cells with BorderArt. If you try to format any part of a table with BorderArt, the BorderArt will appear around the entire table.
To make an individual cell or selection of cells stand out, format it with a regular border, or change its shading to a different pattern or color.
To add a border to a single cell or selection of cells, do the following:
- Select the cell or cells you want to frame.
- From the Format menu, choose Border.
- Select the border thickness, color and style, and choose OK.
To format the shading of a cell or selection of cells, do the following:
- Select the cell or cells you want to format.
- From the Format menu, choose Shading.
- Select the foreground and background colors and your preferred shading style, and choose OK.
For more information on adding shading or borders to tables or cells, see pages 226 to 229 in the "Microsoft Publisher User's Guide."
Additional query words: 2.00 mspub border art pub20 2.00a pub3 pub97
Keywords: kbhowto kbusage KB101690