Microsoft KB Archive/101445
Article ID: 101445
Article Last Modified on 10/30/2006
- Microsoft Mail for Appletalk Networks 3.0
- Microsoft Mail for Appletalk Networks 3.1
- Microsoft Mail for AppleTalk Networks 3.1a
- Microsoft Mail for AppleTalk Networks 3.1c
- Microsoft Mail for AppleTalk Networks 3.1d
This article was previously published under Q101445
If a document enclosed within a mail message using version 3.0 or 3.1 of Microsoft Mail for AppleTalk Networks has the Locked feature enabled via the Get Info box, that document will arrive at the recipient's mail account unlocked.
Microsoft Mail does not set the locked flag when enclosing a file.
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in versions 3.0 and 3.1 of Microsoft Mail for AppleTalk Networks. We are researching this problem and will post new information here in the Microsoft Knowledge Base as it becomes available.
Additional query words: 3.00 3.10 3.10a 3.10c 3.10d