Microsoft KB Archive/101055
Article ID: 101055
Article Last Modified on 9/30/2003
- Microsoft Visual FoxPro 3.0 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q101055
In FoxPro for MS-DOS, you can use the Color command on the Screen menu to specify colors for screen objects. However, this command is not available in FoxPro for Windows.
FoxPro 2.x for Windows
To specify colors in FoxPro 2.x for Windows, select the screen object or a group of objects. To modify the background color of the object(s), choose Fill Color from the Object menu. To modify the outline and text of the object(s), choose Pen Color from the Object menu.
NOTE: The Automatic setting will match the Windows color sets from the Control Panel.
To change the background of the entire screen, choose Layout from the Screen menu, and choose the Color button. You can either select a specific color or select a wallpaper pattern by choosing the Wallpaper button and specifying a .BMP file.
Visual FoxPro for Windows
To set the foreground or background color of a control in Visual FoxPro for Windows:
- From the View menu, choose Toolbars and select Color Palette.
- Choose the Foreground Color button or the Background Color button.
- Select the control you want to change.
- In the Color Palette toolbar, select the color you want to use.
- To see more color choices, choose Other Color.
Additional query words: VFoxWin FoxWin 2.50 2.50a 2.50b 2.60 2.60a SCREEN BUILDER COLOR BMP field