Microsoft KB Archive/100721
PSS ID Number: 100721
Article Last Modified on 11/22/1999
The information in this article applies to:
- Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.0
- Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.2
- Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.21
- Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.22
This article was previously published under Q100721
Microsoft Anti-Virus for Windows reports a general protection (GP) fault error message when the Tetris Faces file VHISTORY.CMP is scanned.
- Copy VHISTORY.CMP to a floppy disk or to another logical drive.
- Delete VHISTORY.CMP from the drive to be scanned.
- Scan the drive with Microsoft Anti-Virus for Windows.
- Copy VHISTORY.CMP back to its original location.
For more information about Tetris Faces, call Spectrum Holobyte.
Tetris Faces is manufactured by Spectrum Holobyte, a vendor independent of Microsoft; we make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this product's performance or reliability.
Additional query words: 6.22 6.00 6.20 mwav.exe msav.exe face 3rdparty third-party third party gpf
Technology: kbMSDOS600 kbMSDOS620 kbMSDOS621 kbMSDOS622 kbMSDOSSearch