Microsoft KB Archive/100143
Article ID: 100143
Article Last Modified on 1/18/2007
- Microsoft Access 1.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Access 1.1 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Access 2.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Access 95 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Access 97 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q100143
Novice: Requires knowledge of the user interface on single-user computers.
To remove the menu bar from a form, enter =1 (or any Visual or Access Basic function that evaluates to a numeric result) in the MenuBar property of the form in Microsoft Access 2.0, 7.0, and 97, or in the OnMenu property of the form in Microsoft Access version 1.x.
Entering =1 causes Microsoft Access to evaluate the property. Because there is nothing to place in the menu bar, the menu bar is not displayed.
Keywords: kbhowto KB100143