Microsoft KB Archive/100034
Article ID: 100034
Article Last Modified on 10/30/2006
- Microsoft Mail for Appletalk Networks 3.0
- Microsoft Mail for Appletalk Networks 3.1
This article was previously published under Q100034
Versions 3.0 and 3.1 of Microsoft Mail for AppleTalk Networks include a feature that allows you to paste pre-recorded sounds directly into the sound form.
To use this feature, perform the following steps:
- Copy the sound using a sound editor.
- Log in to Microsoft Mail.
- Select the form labeled Sound.
- Select the message recipients and click the Close button.
- Click between the words Size: and Length: (a border should appear around the Size: and Length: fields).
- From the Edit menu, choose Paste. The sound is now included in the mail message.
Microsoft Mail 3.0 refers to the Sound form as the Voice form. This form is not installed automatically with Microsoft Mail version 3.0; the Voice form is included on the Forms disk in the Voice Form folder.
Additional query words: 3.00 3.10