BetaArchive User Count

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
Archive Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
Archive Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
ajdesign419

BetaArchive User Count

Post by ajdesign419 »

Hello,

I know there are over 950+ signed up members, but I wanted to see how many active users and guests there for looking at this forum fun.

So.

Please click here to add to the Unofflical BetaArchive Counter and view how many current hits,

Unofficial BetaArchive Counter

Thanks,
ajdesign419
Last edited by ajdesign419 on Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

zamadatix
Donator

Post by zamadatix »

i highly doubt youll get any useful info out of this but i followed the link anyways.

ajdesign419

Post by ajdesign419 »

zamadatix wrote:i highly doubt youll get any useful info out of this but i followed the link anyways.
Just for fun and I get to see how many people went to the page

Andrew
Donator

Post by Andrew »

I've clicked the site

mewrox99

Post by mewrox99 »

Me too

I looked at the userlist, Damm there alot of 0-posters

davehc

Post by davehc »

If you assume that 1 posting means that a leecher has been and gone (it could be more than that - 2 posts, maybe), then the "active" members slip to about 60% of the total. I think there could be some interesting results if the statistics were linked to the same useage of the FTP sites.

happy dude
Donator

Post by happy dude »

How pointless. I could just continually reboot my modem and spam that up with fake results.

ps, how old are you?

J.Byrne
Donator

Post by J.Byrne »

Its easy to tell whos active based on posts, and the list of people currently signed in at the bottom of the forum index.

If there are alot of zero posters on the member list, it just means neither Andy or mrpijey has pruned the users in a while...

lucas93

Post by lucas93 »

YAY! 28 MEMBERS!

happy dude
Donator

Post by happy dude »

lucas93 wrote:YAY! 28 MEMBERS!
pagehits*

J.Byrne
Donator

Post by J.Byrne »

Alot of the hits would just be the same people checking back...
Gotta love dynamic IP addresses.

happy dude
Donator

Post by happy dude »

Also, you'll want to take the BetaArchive name off your site before Andy locks topics and such (see: Unofficial BetaArchive IRC topic)

Andy
Administrator

Post by Andy »

1, You are using a copyright and as of yet unreleased logo on your site without permission. Remove it or you will be reported to your hosting providor and/or their providor for breech of copyright.
2, This topic has no point what-so-ever since it proves nothing and is biased in every way possible.
3, I'm locking this topic because further discussion is not necessary.

Stop posting pointless things about the site. You might be trying to do good, but you're actually just annoying me. All you've done since you came to this site is try to "show off", and think you know more about the site than we do; you don't, so stop it.

Any future topics like this will be met with a permanent ban. I've asked you more than a fair amount of times to stop it, and to stop harassing me via msn/pm/e-mail, yet you have ignored me. You can take this as your first and only warning. Spamming and pointless topics are not welcome on this site.

Locked.