[REQUEST] PowerBook 3400c Software Restore CD-ROM

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
anonymous74

[REQUEST] PowerBook 3400c Software Restore CD-ROM

Post by anonymous74 »

Hey folks. I'm in need of a proper .iso dump of the original restore CD-ROM for the PowerBook 3400c (Mac OS 7.6.1). There's a .TOAST (old mac format) dump out there on macintoshgarden and archive.org but it doesn't mount properly on my 3400, so it's likely a bad dump. The BA Archive has a copy of the floppy disks, but not the CD-ROM which I'd like.

Thanks!
I collect old laptops and mess with old software.

Check out my website for vintage computer reference information, info on my collection, and more!

My projects are currently on indefinite hiatus due to lack of motivation. See my past ones here: https://www.betaarchive.com/wiki/index. ... nonymous74

anonymous74

Re: [REQUEST] PowerBook 3400c Software Restore CD-ROM

Post by anonymous74 »

I managed to get the slightly improper dump to work for my needs so I don't *need* a proper dump anymore, but it would still be useful to have in the archive if anyone's got it!
I collect old laptops and mess with old software.

Check out my website for vintage computer reference information, info on my collection, and more!

My projects are currently on indefinite hiatus due to lack of motivation. See my past ones here: https://www.betaarchive.com/wiki/index. ... nonymous74