[OFFER] Microsoft Windows 8.1 (French)

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Big Monstro
Donator

[OFFER] Microsoft Windows 8.1 (French)

Post by Big Monstro »

As the Microsoft support is now ended, maybe it's time to add Windows 8.1 to your server?

Or not yet? After all, that operating system came out in late 2013 and thus it's still less than 10 years old (criteria found in the topic "Read before posting a request") but Microsoft considered Windows 8.1 just as a Service Pack for the support and the immediate predecessor, Windows 8, has been released in 2012.

I can offer four different ISOs in the French language. These medias are valid both for Windows 8.1 and Windows 8.1 Professional editions:
  • Windows 8.1 x86 (september 2013)
  • Windows 8.1 x64 (september 2013)
  • Windows 8.1 x86 (november 2014)
  • Windows 8.1 x64 (november 2014)
The versions made in november 2014 (French or other languages) are still available at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softwar ... indows8ISO but perhaps not for long.
Big Monstro - BetaArchive Donator and Win3x.Org Administrator

Joet BERNARD
FTP Access

Re: [OFFER] Microsoft Windows 8.1 (French)

Post by Joet BERNARD »

That's a good idea
French only
Home of my websites Index
Home of WINJOY ("Eta" version deployed)
My hardware collection not up to date...
My NEW Discord server

anonymous74
FTP Access

Post by anonymous74 »

Remember, BA will archive any software of any age, it just won’t distribute it on the FTP until it meets the abandonware guidelines.
I collect old laptops and mess with old software.

My chosen virtual machine programs:
Win 9x+, Intel macOS: VMware
9x as well (and earlier): 86box
PPC Mac OS: QEMU

Current Projects: Installing every beta build of Windows Me in VMware and recovering from data loss. (viewtopic.php?p=468094#p468094)
Past Projects: Installing every beta build of Windows XP, Longhorn, Vista, and Windows 7 in VMware (https://www.betaarchive.com/wiki/index. ... nonymous74)

Caveria
FTP Access

Post by Caveria »

Windows 8.1 has still 9 years (released on October 17, 2013). It will gain 10 years on October 17, 2023, where can be archived, but not now.