Discuss MS-DOS, Windows 1, 2 and 3.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
https://www.dll-files.com/openal32.dll.html I don't know if this will help or not but I found a link to the dll file you needed (on dll-files.com) if this is not allowed I will remove it at the moderators request
- Windows Insider Program Member 2020-2022
- Legacy Windows Fan Since 2000 A.D
- Posts: 2089
- Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:13 am
- Location: Slovenia, Central Europe.
- HGStyle: I believe that was for the ancient PCem version that was used to run that Windows version at the time (in 2008). That's long irrelevant - just get the latest PCem or 86Box and run it there.