Jazz 3 Development History

Discuss any beta and abandonware games.
Gamerzonenation31w
Permanently Banned

Jazz 3 Development History

Post by Gamerzonenation31w »

So sorry about mentioning Jazz Jackrabbit 3D in Unreal 1 thread. As far as I Delacroix isn’t scared of me. As far as I know he took cold right now. So he told me that he’s taking rest right now. I decided to create rather a new thread instead of duplicating posts on Jazz 3 demo.
Anyway without any further redo let’s back to topic.
[url=https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... .74336.png]
That’s Teenage,Grownup,Mature,Adult Princess Teknika Earlong. She was inspired by Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
I think that would be part of my own vision. Probably by working together Delacroix would probably be accepting some ideas and some of them he would rejecting.

LEOTCK
Permanently Banned

Re: Jazz 3 Development History

Post by LEOTCK »

How is this a jazz 3 developement "history" thread when the first thing you do is post a picture of your headcanon version of teknika? I don't see anything "technical" about her design either. God I wish there was an actual artwork of the Jazz children so there wouldn't be space for this. Maybe Dean Dodrill has something...but I don't want to imagine how it would look for you to ask him that.

well indeed you posted a piece of history in the other thread:
https://archive.org/details/jazzjackrab ... gndocument

but this isn't really epic games' stuff whoever uploaded it and converted to other formats, this was world tree games/orange games thing at most. And even orange games was barely a thing here unlike with jazz2, but I suppose I count Dean as being part of that more than the former.
my main project, pls read latest news

https://www.moddb.com/mods/unreal-psx-r ... e-of-jrath

Gamerzonenation31w
Permanently Banned

LEOTCK wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:48 am
How is this a jazz 3 developement "history" thread when the first thing you do is post a picture of your headcanon version of teknika? I don't see anything "technical" about her design either. God I wish there was an actual artwork of the Jazz children so there wouldn't be space for this. Maybe Dean Dodrill has something...but I don't want to imagine how it would look for you to ask him that.

but this isn't really epic games' stuff whoever uploaded it and converted to other formats, this was world tree games/orange games thing at most. And even orange games was barely a thing here unlike with jazz2, but I suppose I count Dean as being part of that more than the former.
Well I guess it might okay to me. Well That’s why I did my own character designs. How unfortunate that probably there are no official character designs leaked at least unfortunately not yet. Probably I took a wrong approach about telling development history of Jazz Jackrabbit 3D. I’m also wishing to see Dean Dodrill’s original designs. So I wouldn’t have to make fanmade,unofficial redesign some characters myself included. As for Delacroix I heard from him that he took a cold,he’s ill and he told me by reinterpreting his words that he has a headache and fever. Probably job crunching time at job. Probably it’s none of my business,but I heard he’s working as waiter. But let’s back to topic to not stay off-topic for not way too much for not too long.

LEOTCK
Permanently Banned

Post by LEOTCK »

Gamerzonenation31w wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:11 am
LEOTCK wrote:

Well I guess it might okay to me. Well That’s why I did my own character designs. How unfortunate that probably there are no official character designs leaked at least unfortunately not yet. Probably I took a wrong approach about telling development history of Jazz Jackrabbit 3D. I’m also wishing to see Dean Dodrill’s original designs. So I wouldn’t have to make fanmade,unofficial redesign some characters myself included. As for Delacroix I heard from him that he took a cold,he’s ill and he told me by reinterpreting his words that he has a headache and fever. Probably job crunching time at job. Probably it’s none of my business,but I heard he’s working as waiter. But let’s back to topic to not stay off-topic for not way too much for not too long.
Well...I might as well try contacting him. But really, when I talk about rl I usually talk about myself and it is in context to explain why I've been missing or why I'm being depressed. Either way even that was deleted, but talking about details of others people lives? Come on keep that to private messages at most.

Gamerzonenation31w
Permanently Banned

Well I guess in case of Pyramidus I guess in one of earlier game builds there's no need for 3D level map concept arts,drafts,sketches,doodles,initially original official scrapped ideas. At least for instance,as an example Carrotus is playable already.
Except Tubelectric,Nightfrost,Diabolizz,Swirlpool,Superburger.
LEOTCK wrote:

Me too.
So how it should really look like? That one particular thread? Can you at least show me it,please?

LEOTCK
Permanently Banned

Post by LEOTCK »

dude you're more confused than confused travolta ever was. you know what thread I meant, the unreal one where you were asked to go here instead. I will confess this to you, I never studied the jazz3 document much in detail until you brought it up, i assumed somehow tubelectric was meant to be a diff planet, but it was a dream world here instead and such. But with the design doc and everything it should be possible to make a complete jazz3 game indeed or an unreal mod.

I am really much more interested in the unreal betas on themselves and it really pains me that there are still several betas waiting to be recovered/re-recovered. In fact I got to the jazz 3d stuff while hunting for Unreal betas and got mostly this instead. I might be willing to more actively help with the jazz3d stuff if more stuff gets going on the Unreal side.

Gamerzonenation31w
Permanently Banned

Oh okay. Dream world kind of like Dream Level in Ratchet and Clank Size Matters? Delacroix suggested me it as his vision to be as Unreal game mod.
LEOTCK wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:27 pm
dude you're more confused than confused travolta ever was. you know what thread I meant, the unreal one where you were asked to go here instead. I will confess this to you, I never studied the jazz3 document much in detail until you brought it up, i assumed somehow tubelectric was meant to be a diff planet, but it was a dream world here instead and such. But with the design doc and everything it should be possible to make a complete jazz3 game indeed or an unreal mod.

I am really much more interested in the unreal betas on themselves and it really pains me that there are still several betas waiting to be recovered/re-recovered. In fact I got to the jazz 3d stuff while hunting for Unreal betas and got mostly this instead. I might be willing to more actively help with the jazz3d stuff if more stuff gets going on the Unreal side.
But how are you expecting it to find more interested people for instance,as an example especially these days,nowadays tell more details about your own ideas,suggestions,please?

LEOTCK
Permanently Banned

Post by LEOTCK »

why do you write those unecessary/self repeating sentences like "an example especially these days, nowadays" like its quadruple redundant, come on now.

And I really have no clue dude...

Gamerzonenation31w
Permanently Banned

I don’t know why maybe it’s some sort of menthal disorder. Honestly I’m not a doctor myself. I guess I don't to mention one of ancient greek mythologies of King Sisyphous(including internet memes(meaning of life-my and others people like me existentional crisis in nutshell). Should I give up? Including Monthy Python Bright Side of Life in symbolical nutshell. Also Tommy Wiseau got that European finnish accent of english language. It’s not even his polish language. Ken Penders lawsuited by Sega,Archie Comics,Nintendo,Sonic Team(Sonic the Hedgehog creators),Electronic Arts,BioWare violating their DMCA,NDA,copyrights infringement,lawsuits. But let's focus on Jazz Jackrabbit.
I’m afraid Jazz Jackrabbit videogame series industry entertainment might never be popular. That might be impossible. Had you ever read Albert Camus’s book novel literature Sisyphous Myth and Jean Baudrillard’s Simulacra and Simulation?
Last edited by Gamerzonenation31w on Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:15 pm, edited 8 times in total.

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

Alright, can you two please stay on topic? The topic here is not the members or their mental situations. If you have nothing else to say about the forum topic then stay out of it, but if I see any more discussion about someones mental situation or chat about other members I will start handing out immediate bans and the topic will be locked and buried, and trust me, i will cast a very wide ban net...

If a topic is considered to be in violation of our policies then report it, don't discuss it! Let the staff deal with it.

Now get back on topic and keep all the personal drama off this forum, period. I won't repeat myself again.

Thank you.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

Gamerzonenation31w
Permanently Banned

Well could I or we all at least expect even more leaks? I guess Epic Games stopped caring about that one particular videogame.

LEOTCK
Permanently Banned

Post by LEOTCK »

mrpijey wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:47 pm
Alright, can you two please stay on topic? The topic here is not the members or their mental situations. If you have nothing else to say about the forum topic then stay out of it, but if I see any more discussion about someones mental situation or chat about other members I will start handing out immediate bans and the topic will be locked and buried, and trust me, i will cast a very wide ban net...

If a topic is considered to be in violation of our policies then report it, don't discuss it! Let the staff deal with it.

Now get back on topic and keep all the personal drama off this forum, period. I won't repeat myself again.

Thank you.
Us two? Pardon? Once you start putting me in the same bag as him then its over. I was trying to make him understand and this is what I get. Well whatever I don't need to be here.

I stayed on topic, in each of my posts it was about the game also, when I said I have no clue I was answering him the other question while also being puzzled about what he writes. If you can't see the huge difference between me and him and that I actually try to research stuff to know what I'm talking about then it is over.

I went here expecting free civilized discussion and research and that's apparently not the case.

But you'll see, I'll be gone and he'll continue spamming like he does everywhere else and then you'll be wishing I was still here. So he can take his menthos menthol eucalyptus DISCorders and take them up to eleven. Yes, I'm making fun of his speech now.

Again to have my part of this 'ON TOPIC' I am going to respond and say to him:

No, again I don't think there will be any more leaks of jazz3d stuff, this is all there is/was except some very early maps/concepts that seem to be forever lost and maybe some personal pieces of the individual team members.

Gamerzonenation31w
Permanently Banned

So I guess the rest will still remain a mystery. I guess it's still unknown how really Jazz and Eva kids might look like. So how's that conversation in this very thread should look like? Do I sounds like having language barriers myself?

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

LEOTCK wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:32 pm

Us two? Pardon? Once you start putting me in the same bag as him then its over. I was trying to make him understand and this is what I get. Well whatever I don't need to be here.

I stayed on topic, in each of my posts it was about the game also, when I said I have no clue I was answering him the other question while also being puzzled about what he writes. If you can't see the huge difference between me and him and that I actually try to research stuff to know what I'm talking about then it is over.

I went here expecting free civilized discussion and research and that's apparently not the case.
And yet you went off topic now by arguing it and making it less "civilized" instead of the opposite. Really? You do not want to continue this line of argument, trust me.

Take a hint and continue on topic please, follow the rules and proper code of conduct of this forum.

Thank you.

LEOTCK
Permanently Banned

Post by LEOTCK »

Perhaps our ideas of civilized and what it means to stay on topic are different. In my world, making other remarks is fine as long as you discuss it. Perhaps the guidelines should be changed to say "fascist dictatures" to reflect the actual state of things, don't you think? I didn't really argue, you keep coming to the topics and starting an argument how discussions should be lead.

civilized != dictatorial

Guide means to guide...it doesn't mean it needs to be strictly enforced all the time.

Now to stay on topic:

Maybe one day someone can contact Dean succesfuly (I tried but failed) to ask if he ever drew the Jazz kids even if they were sketches...

Gamerzonenation31w
Permanently Banned

So more like brainwashing,propaganda,zombie,fetishes?
Or rather procrastrination I guess it has nothing to do with ADHD I’m not doctor myself it might be so called reverse psychology.
I think I contacted Dean Dodrill once on Twitter regarding Jazz Jackrabbit spiritual successor nicknamed Blues Armstrong not Jazz Jackrabbit by reinterpreting his words when I said of what if he could help me he said that he would do it in the 90’s of the XX century on Twitter social media as far as I know to remember.

LEOTCK
Permanently Banned

Post by LEOTCK »

Yea well I don't have a twitter acount but oh my god thanks for the good laugh. I wish I could ask him about the Jazz kids because I am curious myself.

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

LEOTCK wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:06 pm
Perhaps our ideas of civilized and what it means to stay on topic are different. In my world, making other remarks is fine as long as you discuss it. Perhaps the guidelines should be changed to say "fascist dictatures" to reflect the actual state of things, don't you think? I didn't really argue, you keep coming to the topics and starting an argument how discussions should be lead.

civilized != dictatorial
You really had to go there didn't you... The rules apply to everyone, and they are not open to your personal interpretation. You were clearly warned multiple times, you had several chances to resolve this quietly in several different ways and you ignored it.

You don't go offtopic, you don't argue with other members about how they behave or not behave, and you definitely don't ignore staff multiple warnings to knock it off. You stay on topic, and at the very least you report a post that is in conflict with this forum guidelines. And you listen to the moderators even if you may disagree with their decisions. If you have an issue with that then you can politely challenge that in a private PM, not in public.

I am sorry to do this, but I am giving you a month timeout to think things over.

I expect you have read the rules and understood them by the time your temporary ban expires in 30 days.

I am tempted at locking this thread as it contains more irrelevant offtopic content than on topic, but I will leave it open for the time being hoping it will shape into a productive discussion by you or others. Or at the very least not become worse than this is.

Gamerzonenation31w
Permanently Banned

LEOTCK wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:26 pm
Yea well I don't have a twitter acount but oh my god thanks for the good laugh. I wish I could ask him about the Jazz kids because I am curious myself.
Well yeah. Me too. I absolutely agree with you.
[url=https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... r.5524.png]
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... .52537.png
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... .53566.png
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... .91761.png

I made even videogame intro in Unreal Engine 4. Wanna see guys and gals.please?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPnVwiaNQiM

Probably I wasn't responsible,competent enough to start myself at least I figured out of how to swap music in Jazz Jackrabbit 3D computer game.
I thought that I couldn't even handle myself my own duties,but I guess I was wrong not beliving in myself enough after all.
https://youtu.be/it94BgU_so8
https://youtu.be/WqpuTks8jd4
https://youtu.be/SiCvtgRIF74
https://youtu.be/YJYG_1jVfKw
That's why I created that thread in order to make at least for now OST music mods for now doing some audio quite successful experiments.

I’m not sure if I remember that very well,but I think Cliff Bleszinski interview with Jazz2Online he mentioned something about Turtle Mafia,but it was still unclear what if he was refering to Jazz Jackrabbit iOS Kismet Tutorial.
Maybe Victor Albert Delacroix lost interest in unofficial,fanmade community revival of Jazz Jackrabbit 3D computer game or he never had that enough interest. According to Victor Albert Delacroix when I was interacting on Steam Chat Private Message Board(unlike Discordapp it’s automatically deleting history of conversations),but I’m afraid it was more like just only Discord Jazz Jackrabbit iOS Kismet Tutorial might turned out to be Jazz Jackrabbit 4. Also according to Jazz2Online Jazz Jackrabbit Advance would have videogame series sequels. I heard that Epic Games initially originally planned to make even TV cartoon series.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF45O4DMq7I
There’s even Jazz Jackrabbit themed thumbnail.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpIgeachN_Y
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... .87438.png
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... .22962.png
Possibly that would be included in Comic books,but I’m still not sure if I would implement it to the Jazz Jackrabbit 3D computer game. For a while I’m not sure of of what if I Can do scenario narrative with it.
Inside Tubelectric Item Shop my own draft,doodle,sketch,concept artwork unofficial,fanmade vision of Tubelectric 3D lowpoly level map of where Teknika Earlong would sell her weapon.
I also heard Yrex he or she preserved of my own history of my Jazz Jackrabbit Wikia articles about Jazz’s and Eva’s royal children.
And that’s the entrance(that’s why I also created that brand new thread one)of Tubelectric Item Shop outside.
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... .39817.png
I was doing drawing test of Tubelectric level map design test.
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... .64574.png
Who knows I guess I might start as well Basketball Game Mode in Jazz Jackrabbit 3D.
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... .64574.png
I redesigned those character casts because I didn’t like someone else’s unofficial redesigns it didn’t suit me well enough.
I was even planning something like Jazz Generations.
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... .48567.png
That’s Saskia Brussee Rabbit form.
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... .83869.png
That’s Eva Earlong crying at her husband’s corpses.
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... .53902.png
According to Victor Albert Delacroix(I guess it might count as unofficial leaks of JJ4)Dark Jazz might possibly return in Jazz Jackrabbit 4.
Including brand new enemies.
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... 55881.jpeg
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... 21965.jpeg
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... .82658.png
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... .19349.png
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... .28319.png
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... 62930.jpeg
Is someone else besides me interested in continuing his unofficial game patch?
https://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?t=19325
Speaking of Unreal Editor 1.0 final build of Jazz400 Calypso.
How to make day and night cycles in Unreal Editor 1.0(final build)can you at least explain me of how to do that,please?
Do you know how to add Prairie Grand from Jazz224 to Jazz400Calypso 3D lowpoly level map to hub world?
Can you tell me how to do sunset in Jazz Jackrabbit 3D,please?
So at least also tell me do you unplayable NPCs' Jazz Jackrabbit 3D somehow extracble as .a_3d/.d_3d lowpoly 3D models animations or are they just only .uc(Unreal Console)or rather .us(Unreal Script files inside Classes Label inside Unreal Editor 1.0,right?

When I was talking having conversation with Victor Albert Delacroix he said in Discordapp that conversations in Jazz Jackrabbit 3D like in original Deus Ex that was the way he wanted. He also wanted instead to be like in Deus Ex Human Revolution in Steam Chat however I have temporarily speaking no time right now. Today later I might have some free,spare time to check that later out,but it’s possible very highly likely that it might be automatically in 100% erase delete digital history traces of online activities.
Same goes checking where in Old Unreal Forums there was thread when I asked about implementing weather conditions right now for a while I won’t have time for a while. I think I asked right there somewhere about rain or snow weathers conditions.

First of all Jazz Jackrabbit 3D Patch 1.3c have unfinished ducking/crawling animations. In JTutorial there's some placeholder of Jazz that still is unknown of purposes he serves are still remaining a mystery. Oops sorry that lowpoly 3D level map was called Q.unr. Also I checked that document myself and it seems there are no any other coins left besides golden/yellow,green,red/bronze,gray/silver. I think someone really should consider to at least continue his unofficial,fanmade PC patches for Jazz Jackrabbit 3D.
All I know that Victor Albert Delacroix decided to rename(by reinterpreting his own words)Phantasms(according to my own research analysis)to Ausula Reapers(I guess that sounds like leaks,but at least not at all)according to my private message conversation with him in Discordapp. I also suggested him to pay visit Jazz2Online,but he refused telling me that they are more focused on Jazz 1 and Jazz 2 so he said later,but he also stated that first he's gonna had to finish Unreal Gold Steele Dawn first.
https://archive.org/details/jazzjackrab ... t/mode/2up
https://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?t=19325
https://jazzjackrabbit.fandom.com/wiki/ ... ckrabbit_3
https://www.unrealsp.org/forums/viewtop ... f=3&t=2459
Victor Albert Delacroix he told me that Razz A' Ma Tazz,Teknika Earlong,Coldano Earlong,Frizzle Earlong,Homey Earlong,Hip Hop Earlong,Waverly Earlong would be brand new unlockable playable characters including Eva Earlong.
So it appears that someone else besides JazzGruff(unlike Victor Albert Delacroix that CloverGruff had completely lost interest in patching that computer game sequel of Jazz Jackrabbit 3D).
As for LEOTCK he told me here in forum that in private message mode that he would do it,but without any voice acting and by also using older game patches for Jazz Jackrabbit 3D.
It seems entrance to Atlantis I guess it reffering to Ancient Water Realm.
I'm afraid Epic Games stopped using such doing music genre of electric classic techno jazz Amiga PC Era chiptunes not doing it anymore no more,but rather these days nowadays for instance as an example using trap,modern rap,trap genres.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RotwfhnBcR8
So Jazz-y Jackrabbit-y it looks like Epic Games had evolved in wrong direction.
If someone somebody won't tell me of how to fix that Blender Vertex Mesh(do I have to download newer version than 1.2.5 manually)for Unreal Editor/Engine 1.0(final build)then I will probably have to move not exactly port Jazz Jackrabbit 3D from Unreal Editor 1.0 to Unreal Engine 5(I heard that possibly classic 3D highpoly level editor with cartoony within photorealistic texture high resolution for Fortnite Creative 2.0 might be coming soon-sooner or later).
Someone should eventually speaking if someone else might fix at least Blender Vertex Mesh? Which one version is the latest newer version? So there might be some keymapping of keyboard buttons somewhere in final build of Unreal Editor 1.0 so maybe someone else would add helicopter 3D lowpoly animations model of from Rayman 2. If not there are at least two both unofficial fanmade repllicas of Rayman 3 in Unreal Engine 4 or even Unreal Engine 5 so I might use UE5 as more helpful solution.
I even made replica recreation redesign of Jazz Jackrabbit 3D Intro in Unreal Engine 4.25.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPnVwiaNQiM
Could it be deja vu effect?
I think in case of Blender 2.79 there's a traceback error so I might at least give a try to fix that plugin. In case of Blender 3.3.1 in the right down corner Blender Vertex Mesh 1.2.5 is still visible however it's not in case of import/export left up corner of Blender interface.
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... .77236.png
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... .91165.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGiiZyqoeMY
At least Yrex he or she preserved something for me related to Jazz Jackrabbit 3D,but somewhere else whenever he or she did I'm very grateful and thankful to her or him of doing that.

At least somehow I'm still a community member of Old Unreal Forums.
Here's a proof.
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... .54396.png

In case of Unreal Engine 5(early not late build)I think I had just only two options Blank Project,Blueprint or C++,no game mode to choose(in my case one of them being third person shooter).
In case of Unreal Engine 4 I have issues with retargeting skeletal meshes.
How to import Sonic the Hedgehog/Sonic Generations game assets from Hedgehog Engine 1 into Unreal Engine 3 and vice versa? Because I wanted to do something with Jazz Jackrabbit/Jazz a'la Sonic Generations. However I don't know how Jazz might shooting his projectiles.
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... or.881.png
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... .25913.png
I cannot even upload that to Unreal Marketplace.
Would it for instance as an example these days nowadays violate NDA,DMCA,lawsuit,plagiarism,copyrights infringement?
https://youtu.be/T8SIs3Uo7B8
https://youtu.be/vyY5auqnBNg
How can I fix camera in Unreal Editor 5? There's no mannequin there just only that 3D highpoly model animations from Jazz Jackrabbit iOS Kismet Tutorial Tech Demo.

At least I found that digital article that moderation and administration deleted my own articles in Jazz Jackrabbit Wikia probably due to plagiarism and copyrights infringement…etc.
That he or she Yrex preserved within LEOTCK for me.
https://www.unrealsp.org/forums/viewtop ... yal#p77952
I guess that’s looking like reminding me of Knuckles the Echidna of Sonic the Hedgehog videogame/computer game series spin-off of Knuckles’ Chaotix.
Sonic CD Remaster.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKQscRT7i3g
I remember my conversation with Delacroix he said by reinterpreting his words that I’m the worst with drawing unofficial fanmade doodles,sketches,drafts,concept arts. It was in Steam Chat. Current update in Microsoft Windows 11 PC automatically digital history of traces of online activities.
Would Unreal Engine 3(earlier or even later builds)have at least some unofficial,fanmade computer game patches for Jazz Jackrabbit iOS Kismet Tutorial of Unreal Development Kit.
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... .51997.png
https://www.betaarchive.com/imageupload ... .53584.png

Darkstar
Donator

Post by Darkstar »

what part of the forum rule "keep double-posting to a minimum, edit your last post instead" do you not understand?
I upload stuff to archive.org from time to time. See here for everything that doesn't fit BA

x010
Staff

Post by x010 »

Darkstar wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:14 pm
what part of the forum rule "keep double-posting to a minimum, edit your last post instead" do you not understand?
Friendly reminder not to backseat moderate - reporting is enough.

To @Gamerzonenation31w: please don't create multiple posts at one - use the editing option.

Gamerzonenation31w
Permanently Banned

Darkstar wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:14 pm
Oh okay,but would someone react to that or rather just only tolerate it? I mean accept it.

LEOTCK
Permanently Banned

Post by LEOTCK »

I decided to ask someone(who might want to stay anonymous) to do an experiment that I know once worked because I did it on my older machine, to patch up jazz 3d, the original leak at least, up to version 436 of UT. This required recompiling/resaving some packages and I provided via instructions a fix to the decal problem, because it used outdated attachdecal syntax.

This was mainly done to stop our jazzy guy here to keep spamming me about trying to make something similar happen and failing. So here you go.

I'm posting a download link for this now publically. This makes it officially compatible with ut 436 so this can be seen as a TC now too.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7c415tqz ... D.zip/file

anyone can feel free to try compatibility with the new community patches but it should work.

Gamerzonenation31w
Permanently Banned

I guess that anonymous guy is called HJ,Q Anon(it might be anyone from CD Project Red/CD Projekt Red or Epic Games),Yrex or Delacroix(well in our country it might be very humiliating,very disgraceful,very hilarious,very ridiculous and very embarassing),but I guess it's none of my business anyway.
I guess that explains why some users want to stay anonymous.
I have a theory about that it’s because metaphorically symbolically you might burn out melt out of shame like in children TV cartoon logic.
I guess that’s some people cannot stop wondering of what if scenario narrative companies like Sega never quitted hardware business(and never entered software business-to still compete with companies like Nintendo),what if Unreal,Unreal Tournament,Unreal Championship,Gears of War,Infinity Blade,Shadow Complex,Fortnite Battle Royale,Paragon,Robo Recall we’re never made,but instead Jill of the Jungle and Jazz Jackrabbit instead.
It might give suicide commiting tendencies and having depressia results(partially it might be trivial reasons also might be related to personal life matters). Would it count these days nowadays as PTSD? I’m not sure myself? I’m not in 100% sure.
Some or all people might be laughing at you if you wondering.
Would it be shameful to be staying nostalgic,retrospective? Especially these days nowadays when videogames/computer games modern entertainment trends and times are changing. Are those such things inevitable? Downfall of 2D/3D platformers,arena shooters genres rise of Battle Royale.
Would that be giving some people PTSD?
Some people called me delusional troll and compared me Christopher Weston Chandler.
Last edited by Gamerzonenation31w on Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LEOTCK
Permanently Banned

Post by LEOTCK »

jazz3fix

this url still works with wayback machine, because this is from the intiial leak, these were the fixes I made for the original jazz3d demo and they might come useful with this "frankenbuild" version.