(request) windows 7 build 6956 vhd

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Windows Thunderstruck
FTP Access
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:11 pm

(request) windows 7 build 6956 vhd

Post by Windows Thunderstruck »

does anyone have this

for some reason the iso was deleted without telling anyone

i cant find the vhd in the help folder either

care to explain why it was deleted for

seems like betaarchive is very anti vhd, seeing as my win10 16182 upload was rejected without ANY form of communication whatsoever
he/him, 24, australian
just a user

mrpijey
User avatar
Administrator
Posts: 8849
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:28 pm
Contact:

Re: (request) windows 7 build 6956 vhd

Post by mrpijey »

We're anti folder- and drive dumps. And if I were to reply with every piece of upload that was rejected I would need a staff of about 20 people that replied to members at all times... If you wonder about an upload just ask.

While Microsoft may release VHDs themselves we don't keep them as they are in the grey zone of what we would call "original media", as it's not an installable media, it's a drive dump of a pre-installed system, something we don't archive in any form. I've updated the guide to make this clear.
Image
Official guidelines: The Definitive Guide to BetaArchive :: Abandonware
Channels: Discord :: Twitter

Windows Thunderstruck
FTP Access
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: (request) windows 7 build 6956 vhd

Post by Windows Thunderstruck »

mrpijey wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:49 pm
We're anti folder- and drive dumps. And if I were to reply with every piece of upload that was rejected I would need a staff of about 20 people that replied to members at all times... If you wonder about an upload just ask.

While Microsoft may release VHDs themselves we don't keep them as they are in the grey zone of what we would call "original media", as it's not an installable media, it's a drive dump of a pre-installed system, something we don't archive in any form. I've updated the guide to make this clear.
lmao

denying perfect LEGIT BUILD uploads only available as vhds and wims such as 6956, 8375 and 16182 while doing literally NOTHING to stop this faker making hackjobs of winxp builds

betaarchive of 2022
cant you just make those builds an exception, as those builds arent available as proper iso but instead as vhds and wims in case of 8375
he/him, 24, australian
just a user

mrpijey
User avatar
Administrator
Posts: 8849
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:28 pm
Contact:

Re: (request) windows 7 build 6956 vhd

Post by mrpijey »

That's the problem, VHDs are not always legit, and in the absolute most cases they are not. While Microsoft do release them with their Insider builds it's usually co-released with their installer ISOs. In all other cases it's not been able to easily verify that a particular build has been legit or original, but the opposite, it's been a custom made one. We have simply decided to not put VHDs on the FTP because of this. We can't easily verify if they are legit or original, and since they are pre-installed OSes we wouldn't know what they would contain either in case they are not.

I have been keeping uploaded VHDs for reference, but not released to the FTP.
Image
Official guidelines: The Definitive Guide to BetaArchive :: Abandonware
Channels: Discord :: Twitter

Windows Thunderstruck
FTP Access
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: (request) windows 7 build 6956 vhd

Post by Windows Thunderstruck »

6956 was leaked off a machine used in winhec in china
8375 was dumped off a prototype lenovo thinkpad tablet 2 and released on bw discord
16182 was released on betawiki discord server and it was on microsoft connect at one point

all three builds are 100% legit
im just asking for an exception so if someone provides me with 6956 vhd, i can upload it
Last edited by Windows Thunderstruck on Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
he/him, 24, australian
just a user

Windows Thunderstruck
FTP Access
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: (request) windows 7 build 6956 vhd

Post by Windows Thunderstruck »

https://mega.nz/file/DgAkVR4Y#GxBwQSPrn ... oiOoBcYjLo
og 6956 vhd if anyone wants it for whatever reason
he/him, 24, australian
just a user

mrpijey
User avatar
Administrator
Posts: 8849
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:28 pm
Contact:

Re: (request) windows 7 build 6956 vhd

Post by mrpijey »

Windows Thunderstruck wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:58 am
6956 was leaked off a machine used in winhec in china
8375 was dumped off a prototype lenovo thinkpad tablet 2 and released on bw discord
16182 was released on betawiki discord server and it was on microsoft connect at one point

all three builds are 100% legit
im just asking for an exception so if someone provides me with 6956 vhd, i can upload it
Legit by your standards perhaps, but not by proper preservation standards.

So...

6956: Custom dump
8375: Custom dump
16182: Alleged original, but not proven

Right. Thanks for proving my point :). I am sure archive.org has these, so please link to them here if you want, or upload them yourself there since they don't have any requirements for quality or originality so they will archive them.

My decision stands, no preinstalled drive dumps.
Image
Official guidelines: The Definitive Guide to BetaArchive :: Abandonware
Channels: Discord :: Twitter

Windows Thunderstruck
FTP Access
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: (request) windows 7 build 6956 vhd

Post by Windows Thunderstruck »

https://archive.org/details/16182onecore
https://archive.org/details/windows-8-build-8375

note 8375 is custom iso but ig its better than nothing, cant be bothered downloading og wim file

og 8375 wim file used to be in help section but its gone
he/him, 24, australian
just a user

Applegame12345
FTP Access
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:14 am
Location: C:\Users\Applegame12345

Re: (request) windows 7 build 6956 vhd

Post by Applegame12345 »

Windows 10 16182: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Myn4VO ... sp=sharing
Windows 8 build 8375 (both original and sysprepped): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Image
>>click here<< for some wiki editing

winnt32
Permanently Banned
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:40 pm

Re: (request) windows 7 build 6956 vhd

Post by winnt32 »

If VHDs are "not original", why are there VHDs on BA?. Microsoft also build VHD images...not everything has to be bit-perfectly original, ffs.

It should be blatantly obvious to any reasonable individual that if data does not exist in the most optimal format, it should be preserved. If VHDs aren't preserved, then no partial builds, no non-MDF dumps, and no install media. What is wrong with the people on this website? Seriously? Why do you act in ways in precise opposite to logic, reason, and basic common sense?

I have files from builds (5477 early compile, 5552.16385, 6001.16653, 6001.16656, 7758, 7850 arm32, 7950, 8250 arm32, 8400 arm32, 9865, 9867, 9884) that only exist as loose files on the Microsoft Symbol Server. Are those not data that needs to be preserved too?

PivotGuy246
FTP Access
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:32 pm
Location: The Void
Contact:

Re: (request) windows 7 build 6956 vhd

Post by PivotGuy246 »

mrpijey wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:58 am
Windows Thunderstruck wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:58 am
6956 was leaked off a machine used in winhec in china
8375 was dumped off a prototype lenovo thinkpad tablet 2 and released on bw discord
16182 was released on betawiki discord server and it was on microsoft connect at one point

all three builds are 100% legit
im just asking for an exception so if someone provides me with 6956 vhd, i can upload it
Legit by your standards perhaps, but not by proper preservation standards.

So...

6956: Custom dump
8375: Custom dump
16182: Alleged original, but not proven

Right. Thanks for proving my point :). I am sure archive.org has these, so please link to them here if you want, or upload them yourself there since they don't have any requirements for quality or originality so they will archive them.

My decision stands, no preinstalled drive dumps.
If this internal Feedback Hub quest doesn't qualify as living, breathing proof that Microsoft does generate VHDs containing OS images, then I don't know what does:

Image

Please reconsider your stance on VHD(X) uploads; Microsoft has distributed builds in disk image form before.

oscareczek
User avatar
FTP Access
Posts: 676
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:37 pm
Location: Poland

Re: (request) windows 7 build 6956 vhd

Post by oscareczek »

winnt32 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:27 pm
If VHDs are "not original", why are there VHDs on BA?. Microsoft also build VHD images...
PivotGuy246 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:39 pm
If this internal Feedback Hub quest doesn't qualify as living, breathing proof that Microsoft does generate VHDs containing OS images, then I don't know what does:

Image
You don't need to teach mrpijey something he already knows:
mrpijey wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:46 am
That's the problem, VHDs are not always legit, and in the absolute most cases they are not. While Microsoft do release them with their Insider builds it's usually co-released with their installer ISOs.

winnt32
Permanently Banned
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:40 pm

I'm done tolerating this senseless cesspool of entitlement

Post by winnt32 »

How difficult is it for the community here to not suck up to their dear lord and master, not mindlessly agree with their every word and argue in good faith instead of posting snide comments attacking the other side of the argument? Why is a community ostensibly about Windows builds actually seemingly about sucking up to the dear administrators and having pointless arguments over things that don't exist?

Hey, mrpijey, what about the Private folders with all the leaked source code in? Damn, you really *are* inventing a new form of cold storage! Or the ancient and insecure FTP software? What about stripping FTP access for the horrendous crime of giving single files from symbol packs for Windows Server 2003 to people (ryuzaki), and then proceeding to strip FTP access from everyone who did so much as download a single file? What about my 2 1/2 year old Discord ban you haven't ever explained to me?

Why do you threaten to ban people for disagreeing with you constantly? You are one of the largest soiled, insular warez scene brats I've ever seen (refusal to even discuss other opinions, arbitary decisions with no logical reasoning behind them) and there are a LOT of those around here, lmfao. Nobody can reason with you! You whine about leechers, which is why the FTP should be closed, but it barely works even for those who HAVE bothered to contribute, so FTP Access isn't even that special considering even the [censored] Internet Archive is faster. You claim to be a data preservation website and not a boomer-tier remnant of the 1990s warez scene but throw your toys out of the pram every single time something that doesn't meet your exact expectations comes along or someone tries to mirror your data, so, you know, it gets preserved.

You whine about no help but many people have offered to help, then you sack them when they don't operate on your exact terms. You know this. I know this.

You have no business complaining about other people not having wives or girlfriends when you run a 100tb storage array full of unfinished versions of Windows out of your apartment.

I think your users deserve better, quite frankly. Maybe it's time to deliver that...

mrpijey
User avatar
Administrator
Posts: 8849
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:28 pm
Contact:

Re: (request) windows 7 build 6956 vhd

Post by mrpijey »

Listen here pal, before you blow a fuse... Your yappering is completely irrelevant to this topic. So instead of either accepting my decision, or trying to give me better reason to store these VHDs instead you:

1: Go offtopic and start arguing about completely nonsensical stuff to this topic. Strike 1
2: You personally attack me for making a decision YOU may not agree with without respectful discourse. Strike 2
3: You keep breaking the rules even when you know it will get you in trouble. Strike 3

If you have an issue with my decisions you could have taken it up with me directly if you wanted. But you chose not to. You don't represent all the members here. You don't represent their wishes, thoughts or opinions. All of this is YOUR personal opinion. And you're entitled to it, but you express in the worst way possible. And I am not even going to address the part about girlfriends and wives? What drugs are you man? You either need less of it, or more of it, you need professional help.

Get it to your brain that as long as Andy and I manage this site we make the final decisions. Members may not agree with them, but they are welcome to try to convince us otherwise. But in the end we have to make decisions of what to archive and how to archive it as drive space is not endless or free. Nor is my time. And you have no idea what kind of issues and ideas members come to me with that I either decide with or again, so you just shut it as you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. If you ever wanted to be part of changing policy on this site and work more closely with us you had every chance in the world to do so, but you chose a different route.

You're done here. And you clearly won't need it since you're also "done tolerating this senseless cesspool of entitlement". So I am setting your free of your burdens.

Enjoy.

---

To the others in this topic: Unless I get a more convincing reason why these non-original VHDs should be here I don't see a reason to change a policy we've had in place for over a decade now: No custom drive dumps. And as I've explained before, I don't archive the Microsoft Insider VHDs because MS already releases installable ISOs along with them, so there's little point of having a pre-configured VHD when everyone can install the OS properly themselves.

@Windows Thunderstruck, if you can prove to me that 16182 is an original Microsoft VHD then I might make an exception with it, since it would be a build we don't have but yet original.

But I won't store every piece of custom made build compilation just because it happens to be a build we don't have. That's not how we operate. And there are plenty of sites out there that can store these for the members here. @Windows Thunderstruck and @Applegame12345 already linked to a few, so that's fine.
Image
Official guidelines: The Definitive Guide to BetaArchive :: Abandonware
Channels: Discord :: Twitter

Applegame12345
FTP Access
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:14 am
Location: C:\Users\Applegame12345

Re: (request) windows 7 build 6956 vhd

Post by Applegame12345 »

mrpijey wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:00 pm
To the others in this topic: Unless I get a more convincing reason why these non-original VHDs should be here I don't see a reason to change a policy we've had in place for over a decade now: No custom drive dumps. And as I've explained before, I don't archive the Microsoft Insider VHDs because MS already releases installable ISOs along with them, so there's little point of having a pre-configured VHD when everyone can install the OS properly themselves.

@Windows Thunderstruck, if you can prove to me that 16182 is an original Microsoft VHD then I might make an exception with it, since it would be a build we don't have but yet original.

But I won't store every piece of custom made build compilation just because it happens to be a build we don't have. That's not how we operate. And there are plenty of sites out there that can store these for the members here. @Windows Thunderstruck and @Applegame12345 already linked to a few, so that's fine.
The only reason non-original media gets uploaded is obviously because there's no other alternative. Surely there's no problem in keeping the non-original media (e.g. 8375 or 16182) until the original copy gets uploaded. There are VHDs of Chicago build 81, win7 6568 and 7225, and many other win10 builds which are most likely dumps from the HDD (including VHDs from Microsoft) but they are still on the FTP. I don't see the reason why something like 16182 shouldn't be kept. Every piece of Windows install media ever doesn't start as an ISO but as a folder dump. Some builds aren't even released in the form of ISOs or VHDs, just ZIP archives with the install files dumped somewhere inside (like build win10 15035 arm32 and win8 8128).
Image
>>click here<< for some wiki editing

mrpijey
User avatar
Administrator
Posts: 8849
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:28 pm
Contact:

Re: (request) windows 7 build 6956 vhd

Post by mrpijey »

Then how do we verify that the VHDs are clean, original and unmodified? Which is difficult as it is since the VHD is a pre-installed system on a piece of hardware (physical or virtual). I can make exceptions, but I want to make sure we don't get flooded with some custom made junk that someone shoved through a VM just for the heck of it. And I want the source of these VHDs tracked then so we know where they came from. Otherwise it will be like before with all the custom unverified ISOs that cropped up being frankenbuilds and whatnot. This is why I don't like pre-installed stuff as customizations always creeps in.
Image
Official guidelines: The Definitive Guide to BetaArchive :: Abandonware
Channels: Discord :: Twitter

Applegame12345
FTP Access
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:14 am
Location: C:\Users\Applegame12345

Re: (request) windows 7 build 6956 vhd

Post by Applegame12345 »

mrpijey wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:36 pm
Then how do we verify that the VHDs are clean, original and unmodified? Which is difficult as it is since the VHD is a pre-installed system on a piece of hardware (physical or virtual). I can make exceptions, but I want to make sure we don't get flooded with some custom made junk that someone shoved through a VM just for the heck of it. And I want the source of these VHDs tracked then so we know where they came from. Otherwise it will be like before with all the custom unverified ISOs that cropped up being frankenbuilds and whatnot. This is why I don't like pre-installed stuff as customizations always creeps in.
Check the system file integrity of the OS using DISM (dism /image:*letter of the partition*\ /checkhealth)? Boot from VHD in the VM? Surely that's not hard, considering 99% of the time a VHD from an HDD will successfully boot in a VM (hell, Windows automatically reinstalls essential drivers upon booting.)
Plus, BA had a few Windows XP builds that were modified (2531, with custom wallpapers and removed timebomb, a few 249x and 250x builds and so on), fortunately they were replaced with unmodified versions, which is great. I have no problem with replacing modified copies with their original counterparts.
Last edited by Applegame12345 on Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
>>click here<< for some wiki editing

mrpijey
User avatar
Administrator
Posts: 8849
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:28 pm
Contact:

Re: (request) windows 7 build 6956 vhd

Post by mrpijey »

DISM doesn't clean out customizations and stuff. Or are all these VHDs sysprepped?
Image
Official guidelines: The Definitive Guide to BetaArchive :: Abandonware
Channels: Discord :: Twitter

Applegame12345
FTP Access
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:14 am
Location: C:\Users\Applegame12345

Re: (request) windows 7 build 6956 vhd

Post by Applegame12345 »

mrpijey wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:41 pm
DISM doesn't clean out customizations and stuff. Or are all these VHDs sysprepped?
As far as I remember 16182 is sysprepped, it's still 100% clean. Sysprep in and on itself is not enough to proof that it has been modified. 6956 was sysprepped (after all, it was dumped from a PC that was at PDC 2008),.
Plus, sysprep /respecialize exists, that removes specific drivers too.
DISM doesn't clean out customizations, it keeps the system files' integrity (dism /image: :\ /restorehealth), sfc /scannow however, does.
Last edited by Applegame12345 on Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
>>click here<< for some wiki editing

PivotGuy246
FTP Access
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:32 pm
Location: The Void
Contact:

Re: (request) windows 7 build 6956 vhd

Post by PivotGuy246 »

mrpijey wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:00 pm
To the others in this topic: Unless I get a more convincing reason why these non-original VHDs should be here I don't see a reason to change a policy we've had in place for over a decade now: No custom drive dumps. And as I've explained before, I don't archive the Microsoft Insider VHDs because MS already releases installable ISOs along with them, so there's little point of having a pre-configured VHD when everyone can install the OS properly themselves.
There is no proper alternative for specific builds (or certain variants of those builds). 8375 winmain_win8rc, for instance, was originally leaked as a raw WIM dump of the primary OS partition with all internal tools, drivers and user data left intact; there is nothing else of it that came after that, and we do not have its Windows Preinstallation Environment for it either. 16182 was released to Microsoft Connect partners (with a Connect file ID of "899130/16182.1000.AMD64FRE.RS_ONECORE.170418-1747_CLIENT_ENTERPRISE_EN-US_VL.VHD", which should be more than enough to justify that the VHD itself is genuine). 6730 is also, in fact, a WIM dump that is also on the FTP, and yet the full installation media for it is currently not available; we only have its Business variant, which can then be upgraded to the Ultimate SKU.

I should also mention that every ISO image that ever came out of MS first started out as a direct folder dump outputted onto the //winbuilds/ network share, as is the case with builds such as 8064 fbl_srv_msp_std, the original drop of 8128 fbl_core1_soc_partner that was delivered to none other than Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) and 7758 winmain, for which we have a screenshot of its installation media on the very same network share I mentioned earlier:

Image

Truth is, no ISO or VHD is truly original. Microsoft just runs plain old CDImage to generate an ISO based off of the raw installation media root after postbuild - in a VHD(X)'s case, they just create an expandable 128 GB disk image file and run a DISM /Apply-Image of the assembled WIM against that very same disk image.
mrpijey wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:41 pm
DISM doesn't clean out customizations and stuff. Or are all these VHDs sysprepped?
They're sysprepped, even the ones that come directly from Microsoft. DtcInstall.log (from WINDIR) is a Sysprep leftover.
Last edited by PivotGuy246 on Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mrpijey
User avatar
Administrator
Posts: 8849
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:28 pm
Contact:

Re: (request) windows 7 build 6956 vhd

Post by mrpijey »

Hmm. Well can you check all VHDs you think should be added then and make sure they are clean? I won't flag them as original but unverified. And I guess we can then keep them for reference... I just don't want any custom made junk on the FTP.
Image
Official guidelines: The Definitive Guide to BetaArchive :: Abandonware
Channels: Discord :: Twitter

PivotGuy246
FTP Access
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:32 pm
Location: The Void
Contact:

Re: (request) windows 7 build 6956 vhd

Post by PivotGuy246 »

mrpijey wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:47 pm
Hmm. Well can you check all VHDs you think should be added then and make sure they are clean? I won't flag them as original but unverified. And I guess we can then keep them for reference... I just don't want any custom made junk on the FTP.
At one point, you're inevitably going to have to let "custom-made junk" through the FTP; if the build itself has been found to be genuine but it was released/leaked through unusual means (like what happened to 8375 winmain_win8rc and 2531 xpclient), there is no choice other than to accept the upload in the FTP in the form it was originally found in, unless a clean copy somehow manages to surface before it gets accepted. Just put a note in the release info document stating that it was "found as-is/original version", or something.

You could probably keep the dirty/original version as an alternative copy on the FTP (whilst adding a note saying it's the original leak) and keep the clean copy as well to differentiate between one another.

oscareczek
User avatar
FTP Access
Posts: 676
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:37 pm
Location: Poland

Re: (request) windows 7 build 6956 vhd

Post by oscareczek »

I agree with the first paragraph, but I can't really with the second. There's little point to store the dirty copies if there's a better one around since there's no value in the dirty part. For instance, that'd mean keeping the first 4093 copy, which uses different PE and has some .nfo file. Do we really need that?

mrpijey
User avatar
Administrator
Posts: 8849
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:28 pm
Contact:

Re: (request) windows 7 build 6956 vhd

Post by mrpijey »

Well naturally we always keep the best copy, so anything else gets thrown out.

I can download the VHDs listed above, but I need proper build tags for each and one of them. And with notes for each of where it's from, what's it is, what's modified and any additional instructions to get it working. I can include that with the VHDs then. I won't add any VHDs to the archives without extensive documentation, to make sure all potential questions about their source and state of functionality are answered in the included readme.
Image
Official guidelines: The Definitive Guide to BetaArchive :: Abandonware
Channels: Discord :: Twitter

Applegame12345
FTP Access
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:14 am
Location: C:\Users\Applegame12345

Re: (request) windows 7 build 6956 vhd

Post by Applegame12345 »

mrpijey wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:55 pm
Well naturally we always keep the best copy, so anything else gets thrown out.

I can download the VHDs listed above, but I need proper build tags for each and one of them. And with notes for each of where it's from, what's it is, what's modified and any additional instructions to get it working. I can include that with the VHDs then. I won't add any VHDs to the archives without extensive documentation, to make sure all potential questions about their source and state of functionality are answered in the included readme.
The 8375 WIM is the original eMMC dump from January 2021 (from when it was first shared online) which features all the tools, logs, internal documentation from various IHVs/OEMs and drivers that Lenovo utilized for this specific ThinkPad Tablet 2 engineering model (internally codenamed Coltrane). As of now, this is the only available original copy of build 8375 that is currently in circulation, and there are currently no known original ISO images of build 8375 that are known to exist.
The sysprepped version is the same except with all of the tools, internal documentation, etc. removed.

The VHD of 16182 I've uploaded to the FTP in the past was released to Microsoft Connect partners in April 2017 (MS connect file listing is 899130/16182.1000.AMD64FRE.RS_ONECORE.170418-1747_CLIENT_ENTERPRISE_EN-US_VL.VHD). It is untouched, has absolutely zero customizations applied, no custom software or anything like that.
Image
>>click here<< for some wiki editing

Post Reply