Archived UUP sets

New news and release discussion.
mrpijey
Administrator

Archived UUP sets

Post by mrpijey »

Hello all!

As some of you may know I've been archiving all UUP releases Microsoft pushes out and I use these to compile pre-release builds of Windows 10 and 11 that gets added to the archive, but I've also expanded the collection other SKUs and sets. This collection is fairly large and not suited for the FTP (unless we can massively expand the storage array), but I keep a copy in cold storage in case there's a need for a recompile or reference check.

I have compiled a list that I will try to update as I add more UUPs to the collection, link is down below for those of you wanting to know what's been archived and what's missing. I have been downloading these files directly from the Microsoft repo (same used by Windows itself for its updates), but I have used various sites and tools in the past and present to get them. As Microsoft takes down builds from their repos I have been unable to update some sets with a more complete download but I will try to update older sets when possible. I am very much aware that this list is not 100% correct in terms of category naming etc, but it's a means for me to keep track of what's what and what I have. If you see any obvious errors please let me know and I will try to correct it.

If anyone has an UUP set not listed here please provide it if possible so we can archive it.

Microsoft UUP list

To clarify what the "UUP version" means in the document:
  • UUP v1: Downloads from https://uup.rg-adguard.net/, lacks any metadata or folder structure, can not be compiled to an ISO using modern tools, only by their own batch file which produces a working, but for archiving purposes incorrect ISO.
  • UUP v2: Downloads using older versions of UUPMediaCreator by gus33000. Has metadata, but no folder structure. Can be compiled to an ISO.
  • UUP v3: Downloads using current versions of UUPMediaCreator. Has full folder structure and metadata and compiles to an ISO using the same tools.
Remember, this list is based on what I have archived so it may lack builds I am not aware of. Please help me keep this updated. I am still consolidating the archive so the list will be updated as I finish up moving all the builds.

I will not entertain any requests from this list except in special cases. It takes a lot of time to copy and upload these builds and I don't have that kind of time, but if you help me I am sure I can help you as well...

Thank you.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

Windows Thunderstruck

Re: Archived UUP sets

Post by Windows Thunderstruck »

https://archive.org/download/18327x-86
xeno uploaded this to archive.org on the 29th
build 18327.1.19h1_release.190125-1424 x86
WARNING 48GB

mrpijey
Administrator

Re: Archived UUP sets

Post by mrpijey »

Thanks, it's been added to the collection.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP