Did anyone update to iOS/iPadOS 16 beta 4?

Discuss all iOS versions.
WindowsBA

Did anyone update to iOS/iPadOS 16 beta 4?

Post by WindowsBA »

Recently Apple has released iOS and iPadOS 16 beta 4. Did anyone update? How do you like it? 8-)

Windows2005

Re: Did anyone update to iOS/iPadOS 16 beta 4?

Post by Windows2005 »

WindowsBA wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:32 am
Recently Apple has released iOS and iPadOS 16 beta 4. Did anyone update? How do you like it? 8-)
some small bugs but its good
search up ios16 betaprofile you can download it there

WindowsBA

Post by WindowsBA »

OK, I've downloaded it.

WindowsBA

Post by WindowsBA »

Now my iPad is able to update to 16.0.

anonymous74

Post by anonymous74 »

My iPhone 7 Plus is unfortunately unsupported (too soon), but I was planning on getting a new one this fall anyway... My A10X iPad Pro could upgrade, but it's staying on 15.1 along with my phone because there's finally a jailbreak for it coming out soon...

16 seems like a pretty good new release so far, but only on the phone. As per usual Apple slacked on the iPad release and it will likely catch up next year like they've been doing for a while now...
I collect old laptops and mess with old software.

Check out my website for vintage computer reference information, info on my collection, and more!

My projects are currently on indefinite hiatus due to lack of motivation. See my past ones here: https://www.betaarchive.com/wiki/index. ... nonymous74

dj_cityboy

Post by dj_cityboy »

i havent updated my iPad from 15.4, it keeps pestering me to update, but i am holding out a bit longer to see what else iOS16 has... honestly i didnt like the UI update from 14 > 15 and i am hoping they fix (or bring back) more apps per row when viewing in portrait mode, previous versions allowed 6 apps per row and iOS15 switched to 5 apps per row... kinda silly and leaves a lot of "dead space" i'll still update eventually but i am in no rush at the moment..

peas
cityboy