[Request] Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 (Chinese)

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
poonck1

[Request] Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 (Chinese)

Post by poonck1 »

I am looking for the Traditional Chinese version of exchange 5.5 and also its service packs, which I think is exists as I can find the pictures of the CD-Rom even with very little information about it on the Microsoft website from web archive. Does anyone have it and be able to share it?

qazmko1029

Re: [Request] Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 (Chinese)

Post by qazmko1029 »

There's very few info about early MS Exchange or SQL version in Chinese...you might bet on some old warez cds in Chinese market, I'm not sure.

poonck1

Re: [Request] Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 (Chinese)

Post by poonck1 »

qazmko1029 wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 4:55 pm
There's very few info about early MS Exchange or SQL version in Chinese...you might bet on some old warez cds in Chinese market, I'm not sure.
Actually I think it is quite popular to use exchange 5.5 at that days right? But indeed is very difficult to find one copy nowadays. Is it never exists in MSDN before, I mean before the law suit of Java?