[REQ] Maxxuss SSE2 patch for Mac OS X 10.4.1

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Valerio

[REQ] Maxxuss SSE2 patch for Mac OS X 10.4.1

Post by Valerio »

Hello, back in the day an hard disk image of a Mac OS X 10.4.1 build from the Apple DTK was leaked and could be "installed" in regular PCs.
That hard disk image, known as the deadmoo image, was filled with patches and could not run Rosetta and therefore PowerPC apps (such as iTunes in that build).
Someone called Maxxuss made several patches that could fix this annoyance in 10.4.1, but I can't find them anywhere nowadays.
This is what the filenames look like for the 0.5 version of it: Maxxuss-SSE2-and-AntiTPM-Patches-v0.5c.rar , Maxxuss-SSE2-and-AntiTPM-Patches-v0.5c.zip and so on.
If you happen to have any of these files, please share them with the community or at least with me privately if it happens to violate some stuff, I'd really be grateful for it, it is really a pity that such stuff seems to be lost nowadays, it deserves to be archived properly at least in my opinion. Thanks to whoever will help me finding this stuff. Feel free to contact me in case you're interested too in the early days of "hackintoshing", there are so many seemingly long lost files that deserve to resurface.

dgsga

Re: [REQ] Maxxuss SSE2 patch for Mac OS X 10.4.1

Post by dgsga »

You’re not the only one looking for these! I’ve been building a DIY Developer Transition Kit using an Intel D915GAG motherboard and a Pentium 4 660, the Maxxuss patches are the missing link as the motherboard does not have Apple’s TPM chip onboard (of course).

ATeamInc

Re: [REQ] Maxxuss SSE2 patch for Mac OS X 10.4.1

Post by ATeamInc »

Patches have been lost since at least 2007 so the chances of them surfacing up nowadays are really low.
https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic ... ent=336855
Try requesting on hackintosh forums, maybe some of the "long-time" hackintoshers can help you.