[REQUEST] Adobe Creative Suite Standard and Premium

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
ibmpcat5170
FTP Access

[REQUEST] Adobe Creative Suite Standard and Premium

Post by ibmpcat5170 »

The original Adobe Creative Suite was released in 2003, so I'd like to have it available on BetaArchive.

anonymous74
FTP Access

Re: [REQUEST] Adobe Creative Suite Standard and Premium

Post by anonymous74 »

Creative Suite 1 Premium for Mac is available on Macintosh Garden. It isn't an MDF dump, but it's better than nothing. I remember looking for the Windows version a while back and not being able to find it, but it could be lurking somewhere on Archive.org. I won't link it because it has keys and I don't know the policy about that for old software, but you can find it if you look.

Edit: I found the windows version on archive.org. I haven't tested it yet, I will later today but it appears to be there.
https://archive.org/download/adobe_creativesuite
My chosen virtual machine programs:
Windows 9x+, Intel macOS: VMware Workstation Pro 16
Older than 9x: PCEm
PPC Mac OS: QEMU

Current Projects: Installing every beta build of Windows 7 in VMware (viewtopic.php?t=43052)
Past Projects: Installing every beta build of Windows XP, Longhorn, and Vista in VMware (https://www.betaarchive.com/wiki/index. ... nonymous74)

assenort
FTP Access

Post by assenort »

anonymous74 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:14 pm
Edit: I found the windows version on archive.org. I haven't tested it yet, I will later today but it appears to be there.
https://archive.org/download/adobe_creativesuite
Italian Standard version, not very helpful, but choices are reduced to minimum when it comes to Adobe Creative Suite CS1, especially the Premium version... It really makes you sad how it gets harder and harder to find old soft just for the sake of collecting it or nostalgia...
RockyDaDoggy - legacy software and hardware aficionado

anonymous74
FTP Access

Post by anonymous74 »

Ah. I hadn't actually downloaded it to check the language.
If anyone is interested in preserving the software, there's one up for bidding that's pretty cheap right now on eBay. (Windows version). It could go up a lot in price, but here it is:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/393700457697?h ... SwxSdha1qu

Edit: Ok, to be fair, it says all over the place that it's the Italian version. I guess I just didn't look at it all too closely :P
My chosen virtual machine programs:
Windows 9x+, Intel macOS: VMware Workstation Pro 16
Older than 9x: PCEm
PPC Mac OS: QEMU

Current Projects: Installing every beta build of Windows 7 in VMware (viewtopic.php?t=43052)
Past Projects: Installing every beta build of Windows XP, Longhorn, and Vista in VMware (https://www.betaarchive.com/wiki/index. ... nonymous74)

marv
Donator

Post by marv »

Standard version that I submitted here on BA contains two sets of discs, one is in English and other in Czech. English discs are from 2003. I also have premium edition, sadly not in required quality for upload to BA.

assenort
FTP Access

Post by assenort »

marv wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:20 pm
Standard version that I submitted here on BA contains two sets of discs, one is in English and other in Czech. English discs are from 2003. I also have premium edition, sadly not in required quality for upload to BA.
If the Premium version that you mention is in the form of CD images, I do not mind having it. Don't need CD covers, scans and all this. Can you upload it somewhere, please?
RockyDaDoggy - legacy software and hardware aficionado

thor
FTP Access

Post by thor »

I have an Education 6 disc set of Creative Suite Premium for Windows. Let me know if that will work and I'll get them imaged.

ibmpcat5170
FTP Access

Post by ibmpcat5170 »

thor wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:58 am
I have an Education 6 disc set of Creative Suite Premium for Windows. Let me know if that will work and I'll get them imaged.
Of course it will work!

Visual917
FTP Access

Post by Visual917 »

I want this as well! :)

Designed for Microsoft Windows 98®