[OFFER] Windows XP Starter Turkish & Spanish OEM

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
voxan
Donator

[OFFER] Windows XP Starter Turkish & Spanish OEM

Post by voxan »

I Upload in the FTP the CD's of Windows XP Starter Turkish and Spanish,
It be dump into a Virtual Machine because Alcohol 120% don't work in linux (Or if you know how made it work ?)
PCArchive.voxhost.fr: pcarchive.voxhost.fr
Try to archive operating and software in french

mrpijey
Administrator

Re: [OFFER] Windows XP Starter Turkish & Spanish OEM

Post by mrpijey »

I am sorry, but those dumps are not acceptable. You will have to dump them using a VM with your drive passed through, or dumped on native Windows.

And please, dump and scan them properly according to our guidelines as well. Please do read the guidelines, it's there to help you make sure things are done right.

Thanks.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

Joet BERNARD

Post by Joet BERNARD »

French only
Home of Signé JARB
My hardware collection not totally up to date...
My NEW Discord server

JimOlive
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe, Existence

Post by JimOlive »

mrpijey wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:54 pm
I am sorry, but those dumps are not acceptable. You will have to dump them using a VM with your drive passed through, or dumped on native Windows.

And please, dump and scan them properly according to our guidelines as well. Please do read the guidelines, it's there to help you make sure things are done right.

Thanks.
Or you can stop taking things for granted, lmao.

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

Excuse me? In what capacity are you involved in this discussion? I am asking for a proper upload according to the guidelines that has been established since we do things according to a standard. I'll happily have a one to one discussion with Voxan about this to help him archive this title properly, but I don't see your part in it.

The guide is designed to help members, new as well as old, to make proper preservations of their titles. Otherwise it's a waste of their time doing it wrong and having to redo it, it's a waste of my time having to tell every member how to do it properly, it's a loss to the community for losing out on a good title, and finally it's a loss to the preservation community to keep a junk release which we have so many of already all over the internet. The guide is freely available to everyone, it's linked to everywhere and required reading for any contributions meant to be archived on the FTP. If he missed it it's fine, all I ask are for corrections.

Voxan, if you need help let me know, but please redump and rescan this title so we can properly archive it. Otherwise it's going to be stored in the cold archive until some other member uploads it, and it won't do any good there.

Thanks.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP