Filezilla can't upload files?

Problem with the site? Got a suggestion? Got feedback? Post here and the staff will discuss it with you.
CrazyPeach112

Filezilla can't upload files?

Post by CrazyPeach112 »

Hello!My Filezilla version is correct, just as FTP is the required version for uploading.But I was just trying to use it to upload the beta resource I found, but it kept showing that I couldn't upload it. I have connected to the FTP server, why can't I upload it?
I've carefully read the contribution guide and upload request, whether I did something wrong or why Filezilla itself. Please help, thank you.

mrpijey
Administrator

Re: Filezilla can't upload files?

Post by mrpijey »

You will need to provide proper error messages from the logs, just saying that it didn't work doesn't help much as it can be anything.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube

CrazyPeach112

Post by CrazyPeach112 »

mrpijey wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:40 pm
You will need to provide proper error messages from the logs, just saying that it didn't work doesn't help much as it can be anything.
Hello, Mr. Administrator! I just went to check the log files as you did. The error code displayed is 550 and the text displayed is "Critical Upload Error", which may be a problem with the way I uploaded it. I'll try to upload the file again. Thank you for your help! :D

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

Well there should be some info before that indicating the issue, not just that particular error code.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube