[REQUEST] Microsoft Security Update CD 2004 in ITALIAN

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
matti157

[REQUEST] Microsoft Security Update CD 2004 in ITALIAN

Post by matti157 »

Hi, I'm looking for the Italian version, I know it exists but it seems impossible to find on the internet

Voyambar

Re: [REQUEST] Microsoft Security Update CD 2004 in ITALIAN

Post by Voyambar »

If they're just security updates does it really matter if they're Italian or not? The only thing that would be Italian would be the installers

ATeamInc

Post by ATeamInc »

Voyambar wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:34 pm
If they're just security updates does it really matter if they're Italian or not? The only thing that would be Italian would be the installers
Actually, it matters. These CDs come with SPs and updated IE and WMP as far as I know, and those need to be the correct language.
As for security updates in general, it depends. Some updates are the same for all languages and some are different. Mismatched updates, such as KB835732 on MET (stands for Middle East - Thai) NT 4.0 systems, lead to breakage of the language support entirely.
Offtopic Comment
As far as I know, a MET version of that particular update (and probably 10 more NT4 updates beyond that) was request only and it isn't available on the web currently.

user99672
Donator

Post by user99672 »

Well it's your lucky day. Someone uploaded it yesterday.