[OFFER] Microsoft Expression Web/Design/Encoder 4 EOL as released for free

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Kahdragz

[OFFER] Microsoft Expression Web/Design/Encoder 4 EOL as released for free

Post by Kahdragz »

Microsoft offered trial versions of their Microsoft Expression suite until its retirement at the end of version 4. Before retiring the product they released several products entirely free that did not require the user to enter a product key, similar to how Adobe released several of their EOL products for free. This offer is for those final EOL versions:

Microsoft Expression Web 4 EOL (v4.0.146.0)
Microsoft Expression Design 4 EOL (v8.0.31217.1)
Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 with Service Pack 2 (SP2) EOL (v4.0.4276.0)

Note that while Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 was made free, it still required a product key to unlock some premium features which would unlock "Expression Encoder 4 Pro" on-demand without installing additional software.

sagem
Donator

Re: [OFFER] Microsoft Expression Web/Design/Encoder 4 EOL as released for free

Post by sagem »

dam my copys i have had to slap that key in. on ver 1 to 4 but i got my lot while i have my msdn account
im on cb/ham radio you can get hold of me on skip days/night 41LWC407 41 is section new zealand and LWC407 is my call sig on 27.385 mhz and thats chn 38

Kahdragz

Post by Kahdragz »

I never found any of these products other than the encoder to be very useful. Why use Expression Design over Illustrator or Expression Web over Dreamweaver? I could never find use case for Expression Blend and SketchFlow.

Expression Media was interesting but it was dropped after the suite moved to version 3.

I guess these products were geared towards people looking for an easy way to integrate Silverlight into their workflow?

jpavatargirl

Post by jpavatargirl »

I found Expression Web to be very helpful. It's really a successor to FrontPage, which my parents used all the time.