My customized Build 6801

Discuss Windows Vista/Server 2008 and newer.
arcadianblue

My customized Build 6801

Post by arcadianblue »

I decided to share a desktop screenshot of my Windows 7 Ultimate Build 6801. I found this build to be smooth and stable. I installed all C++ redistributions up to 2012, Net framework 4.0, BGInfo.exe for my custom conky and unlocked the suparbar with "BluePill" utility. This build featured a blue auro style logon screen, standard Vista aurora desktop wallpaper, some slightly different icons here and there, including the solution center "lighthouse" icon found on the taskbar. The "network strength" icon also appears more green then the later builds of Windows 7.

ImageImage

LePikaDuCoin_YT

Re: My customized Build 6801

Post by LePikaDuCoin_YT »

arcadianblue wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:36 pm
I decided to share a desktop screenshot of my Windows 7 Ultimate Build 6801. I found this build to be smooth and stable. I installed all C++ redistributions up to 2012, Net framework 4.0, BGInfo.exe for my custom conky and unlocked the suparbar with "BluePill" utility. This build featured a blue auro style logon screen, standard Vista aurora desktop wallpaper, some slightly different icons here and there, including the solution center "lighthouse" icon found on the taskbar. The "network strength" icon also appears more green then the later builds of Windows 7.

ImageImage
How you de-bombed it ?

arcadianblue

Post by arcadianblue »

I did on this build but can't post how to do on this forum. I will say that I used SPP folders, pkeyconfig.xrm-ms and tokens.dat from Vista SP1. Again, I cannot post the procedure on how to defuse the "Time Bomb" mechanism.
Last edited by arcadianblue on Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LePikaDuCoin_YT

Post by LePikaDuCoin_YT »

arcadianblue wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:45 pm
I did on this build but can't post how to do on this forum. I will say that I used SPP folders, pkeyconfig.xrm-ms and tokens.dat from Vista SP1 and copy/patched from that build to this build. The "Time Bomb" is still displaying end date but it no longer reboots/crashes in 2 hours of usage. Path of files are; C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SoftwareProtectionPlatform\tokens.dat
C:\Windows\System32\spp\tokens\pkeyconfig\pkeyconfig.xrm-ms. Again, I cannot post the producedure on how to defuse the "Time Bomb" mechanism.
I forgot that de-bombing methods are considered as a cracking method

johndoe123
FTP Access

Post by johndoe123 »

You can post your methods here. Posting links to pirated software is not allowed however discussing them is allowed. Since you aren't posting any links by showing us your method, you are technically discussing piracy which is allowed.

It would be interesting to know how you debombed it.
PC: Surface Laptop 2
CPU: I5 8250U
RAM: 8GB DDR3
Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620
Storage: Skhynix BC501 NVMe 256GB